Like the thought of Amazon Prime but are put off by paying the lump sum of £79 for the year? We have some great news, now you can opt to pay monthly for the unlimited FREE delivery service.
Why have Amazon Prime?
- Unlimited One-Day Delivery: ideal for those of you that shop frequently on Amazon. Delivery is FREE on all eligible items and 9 times out of 10, it will be a Next Day service.
- Prime Video: Unlimited streaming of thousands of Movies and TV Shows including exclusive series like Mr. Robot, Vikings, Outlander or Ripper Street.
- Prime Music: A Music Streaming service like Spotify, that allows access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists.
- Prime Photos: Store your cherished photos on the Amazon Cloud Drive and you can access them anywhere.
- Prime Early Access: Get those Lightning Deals 30 minutes before non Amazon Prime members.
- Amazon Family: Save 20% off nappies on Subscribe & Save and get access to other exclusive discounts and deals.
.... and more!
Paying £7.99 works out more expensive over the year than paying the one lump sum of £79 but it's perhaps more manageable for some. The amount you will pay over a year when paying month-by-month is £95.88.
You can of course sign up to the FREE 30 Day Trial first to see if it's for you. You can cancel Amazon Prime hassle-free at any time.
Thanks to ViperKeith @ HUKD