Whether you're shopping for a bouncer seat for your baby or a LEGO set for your big kid, Smyths toy store is a popular stop for thousands of British shoppers. As a family-owned business, the company is a modern-day success story, currently operating over 80 retail locations across the UK and Ireland. In addition to their brick and mortar superstores, Smyths Toys offer their huge range of toys, games and baby essentials via their online store at SmythsToys.com. Some of the most popular shopping areas on the site include:
- Smyths Bikes: Childhood and biking are meant to go together. This is why Smyths stocks one of the biggest selections of toddler and kid bikes around, offering everything from basic models to character bikes and balance bikes. Looking for a good deal? Be sure to check out this section at the end of the summer for some sweet discounts on bikes, as well as other outdoor toys and equipment! Although the selection is not be as broad at season's end, the discounts might be worth the wait!
- Smyths LEGO: Smyths toy shop prides themselves on carrying the toys most-loved by today's kids. And of course, you can't talk about most-loved toys without talking about LEGO. SmythsToys.com carries an impressive selection of LEGO sets, including all the latest releases! Buying for the budding LEGO lover? The site also offers a good selection of LEGO DUPLO sets that will have your toddler having a blast while honing in those fine motor skills.
- Smyths Car Seats and Prams: The baby gear range at Smyths toy shop is not nearly as expansive as their toy selection, but that doesn't mean you won't find plenty of options to choose from. The company carries a few great brands, including Graco, Britax and Maxi Cosi. Be sure to check out the handy installation video on the website for some important pointers on how to safely secure the seat in your vehicle.
As a kid, "exciting" is getting that shiny new bike. As an adult, "exciting" is finding that amazing voucher code that will save you a good bit of money on your online order! Here at PlayPennies, we have plenty of reasons to do our happy dance when it comes to discount codes for Smyths Toy Superstore. Smyths voucher codes come up frequently and the savings are usually quite good. Here are some common voucher code variations:
- Get a cash discount or percentage off your order when you apply this Smyths discount code at checkout (minimum spend required)
- Get a cash discount or percentage off your order when you buy a specific item and apply your Smyths voucher code
Smyths voucher codes come up in both the online and printable varieties and will usually get shoppers anywhere from 10 to 25% off their purchase. Before you go, remember to subscribe to our email deal alerts. We send our pennywise shoppers a friendly heads up anytime a new Smyths discount code becomes available!
Found a sweet Smyths discount code? Your work is not done yet! Here are the easy steps to applying the voucher code to your online order:
- Copy the voucher code from this page.
- Head back to SmythsToys.com and start the checkout process by clicking on the basket icon.
- In your basket summary, review your order. Paste the voucher code into the "Promo Code" field directly below the item list.
- Click "Apply".
- Smyths UK on Facebook: Toys, toys and more toys! Get gift ideas, helpful reviews and plenty of updates from the company here.
- Smyths UK on Twitter: Follow Smyths toy shop on here for all the latest updates, deal alerts, sale countdowns, competitions and more!
- Smyths UK on Pinterest: Smyths toy shop isn't too active on this Pinterest page, but you can still catch a glimpse of some cool toys and some special visitors at Smyths locations!
- Smyths UK on Instagram: Toys come to life on this great Instagram account from Smyths.
- Smyths UK on YouTube: Watch the latest Smyths Toys adverts and hear the experts weigh in on the hottest toys and games in the Top Toys Reviews series.
To contact The Smyths Toys customer service team, send your query using the direct email form on the website.
You can also contact the company via their Facebook page by posting a message on their public wall or sending a private message.