ABOUT MARKS & SPENCER
- Marks & Spencer Clothes
- Marks & Spencer Home
- Marks & Spencer Food
- Marks & Spencer Sale Offers and Other Ways to Save
- Redeeming Your Marks & Spencer Voucher Code
- Marks & Spencer Credit Card
- Marks & Spencer Social
- Contact Marks & Spencer
Around for over 130 years, Marks and Spencer has long since become a familiar face on the UK retail scene. Known for its tasteful fashion, beautiful home ranges and delicious, luxury food products, M&S is your shopping destination for pretty much anything you might need. But luckily for us pennywise shoppers, high quality is not the only thing Marks & Spencer promises. The multi-national retailer also brings incredible value, and a slew of great money-saving deals!
This is one of the most expansive ranges at Marks & Spencer and includes apparel, footwear and accessories for men, women and kids. The lineup is comprised of M&S branded clothing, which sometimes includes exclusive collections and collaborations with popular designers.
Like all things Marks and Spencer, the clothes options at the popular retailer are not your bargain basement picks. The company prides itself on their sophisticated yet accessible style and exceptional quality standards. Not sure what makes up this season's hottest trends? MarksandSpencer.com makes it easy with their "Trend Spotlight" lookbooks that let you catch a glimpse of the latest fashions before filling your cart!
M&S reminds us all that style is not only about what you wear. The store's popular Home lineup offers shoppers a piece of the M&S lifestyle vision, with beautiful items for every area of your home. Popular categories within the home range include: Marks and Spencer Furniture, Marks and Spencer bedding, Marks and Spencer lighting and much more!
Sometimes all you want is a takeaway pizza, but other times call for something a touch more sophisticated. Like many things at Marks & Spencer, the food category has a century-old reputation for being a cut above your ordinary food shop. Marks and Spencer food products include a variety of luxury food items, expertly-selected wines, mouth-watering platters and hampers and the ever-popular Marks and Spencer cakes. So whether you're picking up the gourmet additions to your party menu, or letting Marks and Spencer do the work with their wide selection of pre-prepared food options, you're sure to be thoroughly satisfied and guaranteed to be back for seconds.
Those looking to leave the cooking to the experts during the holiday season should visit Marks and Spencer in the months leading up to Christmas. Like its year-round selection, Marks and Spencer Christmas food does not disappoint. Shoppers are able to pre-order their gourmet dinner options and pick up ready-made meals on their chosen date at the nearest M&S location. Now, there's something you can be merry about!
If you're like most UK shoppers, you need little convincing when it comes to shopping at M&S. The store has the kind of appeal that's hard to miss, with their glitzy adverts and chic lifestyle branding. But if you're anything like us at PlayPennies, before you pull out your wallet or pack your online cart full of fashionable (or tasty!) treats, you want to know... HOW DO I SAVE?
Sales at Marks and Spencer: Over the past 100 years or so that M&S has been in business, the company has learned one important lesson: Shoppers love discounts. Since then, Marks and Spencer has been committed to getting shoppers enough good sales and discounts to satisfy their love of a good bargain. When shopping online, be sure to make a stop in the "Offers" section for a list of all current Marks and Spencer deals. Discounts can usually be found across the M&S ranges and include reductions of up to 60%! For updates on Marks and Spencer sale offers, be sure to subscribe to the M&S email newsletter.
Discount Codes: Here at PlayPennies, finding the latest discount codes and promotional offers happens to be our strong suit. Here on this page you will find the latest Marks and Spencer discount code offers, ranging from a few pounds off your bill to hefty savings of as much as 40% off! Popular voucher variations have included:
- Get a discount on specific M&S brands when you enter your Marks and Spencer voucher code at checkout
- Get a percentage off or cash discount on your order when you spend a specified minimum and apply your Marks and Spencer discount code
- Get a percentage off site-wide with your Marks and Spencer voucher
Hate missing out on savings? Who doesn't!? Be sure to leave us your email on this page to receive all the latest Marks and Spencer offers directly in your inbox!
Finding a Marks and Spencer discount code can be exhilarating. Especially when you've had your eye on that trendy pair of Marks and Spencer shoes or that beautiful holiday home collection. Below are the quick steps to redeeming your voucher:
- Copy the Marks and Spencer discount code from this page.
- Head back to MarksandSpencer.com and start the checkout process.
- Once you've reached the "Payment Details" page, scroll to the bottom of the page. Paste your Marks and Spencer voucher code into the "Add a promotion code" field and hit "Apply".
Like many retailers of its scope and size, Marks and Spencer offers its shoppers a list of financial services, including loans, insurance, travel money and internet banking. The most popular, however, is the Marks and Spencer credit card.
The card offers several perks to shoppers, particularly those who make frequent purchases at M&S itself. Some of the benefits include:
- 19 months no interest on shopping
- M&S points earned with every purchase of food, clothing or home items at Marks and Spencer
- Competitive interest rates
- Exclusive contests and offers for card holders
NOTE: The M&S points rewards program allows shoppers to earn one point for every £1 they spend with Marks & Spencer and every £2 they spend elsewhere. 100 points equal £1 and the rewards are issues to card-holders via cheque four times a year!
- Marks and Spencer on Facebook: With almost 3.5 million fans, this Facebook account is definitely the place to go for all things M&S!
- Marks and Spencer on Twitter: From gift ideas to the latest trends, there's always lots going on here!
- Marks and Spencer on Pinterest: Find all the inspiration you need to outfit yourself and your home with these tastefully assembled Pinterest boards!
- Marks and Spencer on YouTube: Watch the latest M&S adverts and get some expert tips from video tutorials on fashion, makeup, cooking and more.
- Marks and Spencer on Instagram: Hip meets chic meets sexy on this gawk-worthy Instagram account from M&S. Follow them here for your lifestyle and fashion fixes!
- Marks and Spencer on Google Plus: Find Marks & Spencer videos, photos and posts all in one spot on this busy Google Plus account from the company.
Marks & Spencer Plc
PO Box 3001
Sheffield, S97 3GN
Tel: 0333 014 8000
To contact Marks & Spencer by email, write to them directly via their website using the email form.