FOOD VOUCHERS & BARGAINS!
- The Big Stores
- Food Vouchers & Offers
- Additional Tips
- Check Delivery Zones
- Compare Prices
- Subscribe to Promotional Store Cards
- Check for Price Matching
Hate roaming the aisles with your grocery cart? We don't blame you. These days, more and more British families are turning online for their food shopping needs and we at Playpennies are determined to help them save on their online orders.
Whether you're shopping for your weekly grocery list, loading up on your secret stash of sweets (your secret is safe with us!) or ordering your takeaway dinner, we aim to get you the best possible food deals available online. Some of our favourite food destinations include:
- Just Eat
- Hungry House
In addition to the fact that you just saved yourself an hour standing in line at the supermarket, shopping online for your food is also a great way to apply that online shopping savvy! Like any other popular shopping category, food sees a steady stream of online deals that can save penny-wise shoppers quite a hefty cash amount off their bill.
Here on this page you will find the latest food vouchers, restaurant deals and takeaway offers, all updated on a regular basis to get you the freshest, most valuable deals! Although deals tend to vary in the kind of discount they get you, common variations include:
- Get a store-wide discount on your order when you apply your food voucher at checkout
- Get free items with your order or a £ amount off when you spend a specified minimum
- Get a percentage off specific items or products by a specific brand
- Get free delivery on your grocery or takeaway order when your order exceeds a specific £ amount
Hate missing out on great savings? We get it. This is why we send our subscribers the latest food vouchers and food deals directly to their email inboxes. Be sure to leave us your email to join in on the bargains!
- Check delivery zones: Before you start planning your dinner and adding grocery items to your online cart, be sure to confirm that your address falls within the retailer's delivery area. Delivery zones are determined by postcode, so look for the postcode checker tool on the main page of the eStore.
- Compare prices: You might have a go-to food retailer that hasn't disappointed you with their cheap food prices, but be sure to occasionally check competing stores for better deals. Food stores are constantly adjusting their prices, so a quick check is always a good idea.
- Subscribe to promotional store cards: Food is one of those purchases we make on a regular basis and often comprises a big chunk of our monthly expenses. Getting a rewards card that gets you points or other perks when you shop can be a valuable way to earn yourself some great savings. Look into cards such as the Tesco Clubcard, the Asda Money Credit Card, the Ocado Smart Pass and others.
- Check for price matching: Large food retailers such as Asda and Tesco have policies that will offer shoppers a refund on their bill, should they find a better price at a competing grocery retailer. The process is usually easy and can be done online by typing in your receipt number into a handy price checker tool. Do note, however, that most price match guarantees usually come with some stipulations, so be sure to read the fine print on the website.