FREE Letters From Santa For Children Who Are Blind Or Partially Sighted @ RNIB
Does your child have blindness or sight problems? We see plenty of FREE Letters from Santa deals around but rarely do we see one that caters for children who are blind or are partially sighted. Thankfully, each year the RNIB provide a Letters from Santa service and we are very pleased to share details of this. This is a FREE service but as it's a charity that runs this festive scheme, they do ask that you donate what you can afford. You can do that, here.
Your child is encouraged to send in pictures they have drawn as well as or instead of their letter to Santa Claus. Each letter received will be sent out a personalised reply from Santa in their preferred reading format .
Address your child's letter to: Santa Claus, RNIB, PO Box 173, Peterborough, PE2 6WS.
You must include:
- your child's name and address or yours
- a contact number, in case the RNIB need to contact you with regards to the Santa Letter.
- your choice of format:Whether you want it in English or Welsh
- uncontracted braille (grade 1)
- contracted braille (grade 2)
- large print (please specify the font size)
- or audio CD
- Whether you want it in English or Welsh
The closing date for letters to Santa is Tuesday 1 December 2015.
If you prefer, you can send and receive an email to/from Santa instead. Here's the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for emails to Santa is Friday 18 December 2015.
TOPICS: Community Favourites