- Sainsbury's Groceries
- Sainsbury's Clothes
- Sainsbury's Bank
- Sainsbury's Loans
- Sainsbury's Credit Card
- Sainsbury's Insurance
- Sainsbury's Vouchers & Deals
- Redeeming Your Sainsbury's Voucher Code
- Sainsbury's on Social Media
- Contact Sainsbury's
Where do you go when you need everything from grocery items to personal bank loans? For millions of UK families, that go-to spot is Sainsbury's and Sainsburys.co.uk. As the second largest UK grocery retailer, Sainsbury's attracts millions of UK shoppers annually, both through their brick and mortar superstores and through their online store. The company prides itself on having one of the most expansive product and service offerings by a single retail giant, all backed by a solid reputation spanning over 150 years!
This is the main shopping category at Sainsbury's. Selling everything from produce to frozen foods and alcoholic beverages, this is a one-stop-shop when it comes to stocking up for the week. Like all grocery retailers of its scope, Sainsbury's offers a delivery service that makes it easy to do that weekly grocery haul without ever leaving your home. And with a handy online brand match tool, shoppers will now be able to ensure they get the best price by comparing product prices to those found at Asda.
It might seem odd to buy your clothing in the same shop when you just picked up your milk and eggs, but don't let that keep you from giving Sainsbury's clothing line a chance. The company's own-brand clothing, Sainsbury's TU, has seen a major rebrand in the last few years, giving the line a much-needed style infusion that has proved to be very successful. Today, TU clothing offers easy style and functionality for the whole family, as well as some of the best prices around on everything from outerwear to wardrobe basics. And with easy delivery and returns options, why not pick up a few on trend pieces with your weekly grocery run?
If you're used to shopping at Sainsbury's for your groceries and home goods, transferring your banking services to the retail giant might seem like a big leap. Yet the benefits here are undeniable and the rewards for frequent Sainsbury's shoppers make it well worth the switch. Sainsbury's bank offers its customers a variety of financial services and products, ranging from personal loans to credit cards and travel money:
Sainsbury's award-winning loan services are second to none. With no setup charges, competitive interest rates and fixed monthly repayment plans, a Sainsbury's loan makes it easy to cover unexpected costs without the financial burden of an inconvenient repayment plan.
Sainsbury's credit card, known as the Sainsbury's Nectar Card, is another popular financial product offered by Sainsbury's Bank. The card gives shoppers competitive rates, reward points on every pound spent at Sainsbury's, as well as a variety of perks and promotional offers throughout the year. Be sure to check out the current interest rates on the various Nectar cards offered and check for any new customer promotions before signing up!
They say that you can't put a price on peace of mind, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't look for the best possible deal when choosing your policy. Sainsbury's offers great rates on their insurance packages, as well as a long list of perks including bonus Nectar points, additional cover and other ongoing promotions. Insurance types include:
- Sainsbury's car insurance
- Sainsbury's pet insurance
- Sainsbury's home insurance
- Sainsbury's life insurance
- Sainsbury's travel insurance
Okay, so we've all heard Sainsbury's famous motto "live well for less", but does it actually hold true? As a top UK retailer, Sainsbury's works hard to keep your business, whether it's being your weekly grocery stop or your destination for banking, homewares or entertainment. How does the company do it? By offering a steady stream of valuable deals and the kind of value for your money that will keep you coming back. Popular ways to save include the Nectar rewards credit card, Sainsbury's brand match offer and (our favourite) online vouchers!
When it comes to Sainsbury's voucher codes, the company doesn't disappoint. We see a great deal of valuable offers ranging from "first order" promotions meant to attract new online customers, to store-wide savings vouchers that apply to a wide range of Sainsbury's products and can be used by returning shoppers. The most common type of voucher involves a minimum spend, and typically gets shoppers anywhere from 10 to 30% off.
Staying on top of Sainsbury's vouchers: Here at PlayPennies we post the latest Sainsbury's discount codes right on this page. Don't have the time to check back often? We get it! That's why we offer our pennywise shoppers the option of subscribing to our email deal alerts. Simply leave us your email on this page and we'll send you the next Sainsbury's voucher code as soon as we get our hands on it!
Got a Sainsbury's voucher you're itching to use? Applying the savings is an easy task:
- Click on voucher and copy the code from this page.
- Head over to Sainsburys.co.uk and start the checkout process by clicking on your basket.
- In your basket summary, review your order and scroll down to the "Add a promotion code/ pay with voucher" link.
- Click on the link and paste your voucher code into the revealed field. Hit "Apply".
- Sainsbury's on Facebook: Get the scoop on the latest products and promotions from Sainsbury's. Also keep an eye out for competitions and giveaways that can have you walking away with some great prizes.
- Sainsbury's on Twitter: From delectable recipes to competitions and other promotions, this is a great spot to stay in touch with the company.
- Sainsbury's News on Twitter: This account combines the retail side of Sainsbury's with corporate news, Sainsbury's job openings and other useful info.
- Sainsbury's on YouTube: Find plenty of tips on how to live well for less here. From easy recipes to fashion tips, this is a great place to visit some useful info and some entertainment, too!
- Sainsbury's on Instagram: Get inspired for your next Sainsbury's shopping trip with vibrantshots of some mouthwatering culinary creations.
- Sainsbury's on LinkedIn: Find more info on the company and browse the latest Sainsbury's job openings here.
Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd
Tel: 0800 636 262
Email: Contact Sainsbury's by email using the direct email form on the website.
You can also reach the Sainsbury's customer service team by posting a message to their Facebook wall, or by tweeting them @Sainsburys.