ABOUT JUST EAT
- Don't Cook Just Eat – How It Works
- Grab a Just Eat Discount Code
- Redeeming Your Just Eat Voucher
- The Just Eat App
- Just Eat on Social Media
- Contact Just Eat
You might know how to work some serious magic in the kitchen, but that doesn't mean you don't deserve a day off. So, take off that apron and log in to Just-Eat.co.uk for a long list of delicious takeaway options all a few quick clicks away!
All the convenience without the hassle, Just Eat UK is an easy to use ordering service that connects hungry Brits with the food they love. Since launching in 2006, the UK version of the site has been growing in popularity, with new restaurants and new users added every day! Today, Just-Eat.co.uk boasts over 30,000 restaurants, ranging from the ever-popular pizza to Chinese, Indian, Italian and pretty much anything else your heart desires.
Because Just Eat connects you with your local food joints, the first step on the website is to input your postcode. Based on your location, the site then generates a list of available takeaway options, which you can then filter by food type or sort by rating and proximity.
Once you've found the Just Eat restaurant you'd like to order from, clicking on it will pull up the restaurant's menu. Simply select your items, choose delivery or collection and place your order. Payment is conveniently done online - so no need to rummage for loose change and raid your kids' piggy banks for tip money!
Since you've landed on this page, you must already know that the convenience of Just-Eat.co.uk is just part of the appeal! The company also releases frequent discount codes and promotional offers that get diners as much as 50% off their food bills!!
Here at PlayPennies we're big fans of discounted takeaway, which is why we put a lot of effort into getting you the latest Just Eat vouchers. In the past, we've seen great deals like:
- Percentage off your food order when you use your Just Eat voucher code
- Percentage off your takeaway when you use your Just Eat code and order before a specific time (Ex. Get 30% off orders placed before 9pm)
- Percentage or cash amount off your bill when you use a specific payment method (Ex. Get £5 off when you use debit/credit)
Most Just Eat offers will get you anywhere from 10-50% off your order, so be sure to make a quick stop at PlayPennies before placing your order! Hate missing out on great savings? Subscribe to our email deal alerts and never miss another Just Eat voucher again!
Found a money-saving voucher code? Your Just Eat pizza order just got that much more exciting. Here's how to apply your code to your order:
- Copy the code from this page.
- Head over to Just-Eat.co.uk and start your order. Once you've picked your restaurant and your menu items, click "Go to Checkout".
- Use your Just Eat login to sign in to your account, or create a new account if you don't already have one.
- Once you've reached the payment step, fill in your information. Click on the "I have a discount voucher link" and paste your code into the given field.
- Click "Apply" and complete your order.
Because hunger can strike anywhere, the Just Eat app is always available for your on-the-go ordering needs! Available for Android, Apple and Windows devices, the app is free to download and gives you the same functionality you'd expect from the full site. Download yours from the Google Play, the Apple App Store or Windows Store.
- Just Eat UK on Facebook: Follow Just Eat on this fun Facebook page and stay updated on new features on the website, new restaurants and more!
- Just Eat UK on Twitter: Plenty of laughs and a whole lot of drool-worthy food snaps on this Twitter feed from Just Eat.
- Just Eat UK on Google Plus: Join Just Eat's Google Plus circle and stay in the loop with your favourite food delivery service!
- Just Eat UK on YouTube: Catch the latest Just Eat ads for a good chuckle.
Imperial Place (IP4)
Facebook: You can reach the Just Eat Customer Service team on Facebook by posting on their page or sending a private message. Inquiries are typically addressed within a few hours.