I find it exciting shopping at Iceland and so do my kids, and that's because they launch some wild and wacky foods that you just don't find anywhere else. Find out what's new at Iceland, from collaborations with the big brands to bring some really fun, frozen food to their own takes on our favourite takeaways - they do it so well!
What's New at Iceland?
Iceland launch many new food lines every week, with many of them exclusive, so you'll not find them in any of the other supermarkets! As well as some amazing own brand frozen food items, Iceland also sell a great range of branded food from the likes of Greggs, Cathedral City, Yo Sushi, TGI Fridays and lots more. Here are some of our favourites:
My Protein Ready Meal Range
Iceland have just added a brand new range to their website, My
Protein Ready Meals. These healthy, convenient meals don’t compromise on
Salt and Pepper chicken skewers… breakfast wraps… mac & cheese –
there's a huge range of your favourite meals that are low calorie, low
and high in protein. Meal prep without the prep!
There's plenty of new additions including the following:
- MyProtein Vanilla Ice Cream 500ml* £4 or 2 for £10
- MyProtein Chocolate Ice Cream 500ml* £4 or 3 for £10
- MyProtein Salted Caramel Ice Cream 500ml* £4 or 3 for £10
- My Protein Chicken Curry Pizza* and My Protein Meat Feast Pizza*£4
New Ice Creams & Ice Lollies At Iceland
- Click here for all Ice Creams & Ice Lollies @ Iceland*
- Hubba Bubba Bubblegum Ice lollies* £3.50
- Rowntree's Watermelon 4 x 67g* £2.25 or 2 for £4
- Vimto Vibe Ice Cream Lollies 3 x 63g*£2.50 or 2 for £4
- Swizzels Drumstick Squashies Cherry & Apple Flavour Lollies 4 x 70ml* £2.50 or 2 for £4
- Tango Apple Lollies 4 x 70ml* £2.25 or 2 for £4
- Barratt Nougat Ice Lollies 4 x 248g* £2.50 or 2 for £4
- Barratt Refresher 240g*£2.50 or 2 for £4
- Barratt 4 Dolly Mix 260g* £2.50 or 2 for £4
- Cadbury Caramilk Ice Creams 4 x 90ml* £3.50 or 2 for £5
- Iceland 4 Majestics Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches 180g* £2.75 or £2 bonus card members
- Twix Ice Cream Cones*£3.75
- Mars Ice Cream Cones*£3.75
- Terry's Chocolate Orange Ice Cream x 4*£4.50
- Terry's Chocolate Orange Ice Cream 450ml* £4.50
- Ambrosia Vanilla Ice Cream* and Ambrosia Vanilla & Fudge Swirl Ice Cream* £3.50
- Ferrero Rocher Ferrero & Raffaello Ice Cream Sticks* £4.75
- Tango Liquid Ice Blue Raspberry Ice Lollies 4 x 65ml* (currently out of stock)
- Vimto Twists 260g* (out of stock)
- Barratt Black Jack Ice Lollies 4 x 260g* (currently out of stock)
- Barratt Fruit Salad Ice Lollies 4 x 260g* (currently out of stock)
New Groceries At Iceland
- Harry Ramsden's Salt and Vinegar Hand Cooked Crisps 6 Pack 150g* £1.50
- Cathedral City Cheese & Onion Crisps* from £1.25
- KitKat Bites with Lotus Biscoff*£1.35
- KitKat Cereal 330g* was £3.50 now £3
- Twisted Meal Range from £4*
- TGI Fridays 6 Mozzarella XL Dippers*£3.50
- Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Salted Caramel Flavour Twist* £3
- Spongebob Squarepants Potato Shapes* £2.50
- Slush Puppie Mallow Bars* £1
- Iceland 4 Hash Brown Quarter Pounders* £2.25
Iceland Online Shopping & Home Delivery
Just how much do Iceland charge for delivery? You don't need a delivery pass to get free home delivery from Iceland. All you have to do is spend £20+ online and Iceland will deliver your groceries for free.
Iceland also offer next day delivery for free when you spend £40+. Same day delivery is £3 instead of £6 at the moment if you spend below £40.
Iceland Vouchers For All Shoppers
If you're a regular Iceland customer you can can save £5 when you spend £30 on your next grocery shop. Just enter the code ICENEW53 at the checkout.
Customers placing an order with Iceland online can save £6 off when they spend £45+ with promo code ICESIXOFF. Just enter it at the checkout and watch the price drop!