I find it exciting shopping at Iceland and so do my kids, and that's because they launch some wild and wacky foods that you just don't find anywhere else. Find out what's new at Iceland, from collaborations with the big brands to bring some really fun, frozen food to their own takes on our favourite takeaways - they do it so well!
What's New At Iceland?
Iceland launch many new food lines every week, with many of them exclusive, so you'll not find them in any of the other supermarkets! Here's a few of the very latest arrivals:
- Ultimate Pigs In Blankets Kebab* £3.85 or 3 for £10
- Poppets Ice Cream Bites*£2
- J2O Orange & Passion Fruit Iced Lollies 3 x 90ml* £2.50
- Swizzels Love Hearts Giant Cherry & Orange Creamy Ice Lollies 6 x 50ml*£2.50
- Barratt Cherry Cola Bottles Ice Lollies 6pk* £3 each or 3 for £5
- Slush Puppie The Original Strawberry and Blue Raspberry Cones 6 x 110ml* £2
- Slush Puppie The Original Strawberry and Blue Raspberry Push Ups Lollies 5 x 80ml* £2
- Slush Puppie The Original Strawberry and Blue Raspberry Splits 6 x 65ml* £2
- Chupa Chups Strawberry and Cream Ice Cream 4pk* £3
- Briana Banana Millions Ice Cream 1L*£3.50
New Ice Cream & Ice Lollies At Iceland
Iceland sell a huge range of ice creams, ice lollies and frozen desserts, including many that are exclusive from big brands. Here's a few of our favourites that are new at Iceland:
- Vimto Twists Ice Lollies* £2.25 or 3 for £5
- Tango Ice Lollies*£2 each or 3 for £5
- Barratt Refresher Lollies*, Barratt Giant Strawberry Ice Lollies*, Barratt Wham Rocket with Sugar Crystal Dip Ice Lollies* and Barratt Dolly Mix Ice Lollies* £2 or 3 for £5
- Capri Sun Freezies Ice Lollies* £3.50
- Slush Puppie The Original Ice Cream Blue Raspberry 500ml* and Slush Puppie The Original Strawberry Ice Cream 500ml* £3.25 or 2 for £6
New Frozen Food At Iceland
As well as some amazing own brand frozen food items, Iceland also sell a great range of branded food from the likes of Greggs, Cathedral City, Yo Sushi, TGI Fridays and lots more. They're always introducing new and exciting foods, many of which are exclusive, and these are some of our favourites
- Iceland Ultimate Pigs in Blankets Kebab 259g*£3.85
- 2 Prawn Toast Burgers* £3.50 or 3 for £10
- New Cathedral City Cheese Range from £2*
- Green Gourmet Platinum Jubilee Crowns Chicken Nuggets 511g* £3
- Hellmann's Gravy Flavour Mayonnaise* £1.50
- Hellmann's Coronation Flavour Mayonnaise* £1.50
- Reese's Cheesecake 425g* £5
- Barratt Fruit Salad Still Spring Water 4 x 500ml* or Barratt Wham Raspberry Still Spring Water 4 x 500ml* £1.75 or 2 for £3
- Gregg's 6 Milk Chocolate Cookies* and Greggs 6 Triple Chocolate Cookies 450g*£3
Iceland Online Shopping & Home Delivery
Just how much do Iceland charge for delivery? You don't need a delivery pass to get free home delivery from Iceland. All you have to do is spend £20+ online and Iceland will deliver your groceries for free.
Iceland also offer next day delivery for free when you spend £35+.
Iceland Vouchers For All Shoppers
If you're a regular Iceland customer you can can save £5 when you spend £30 on your next grocery shop. Just enter the code ICENEW53 at the checkout.
Customers placing an order with Iceland online can save £6 off when they spend £45+ with promo code ICESIXOFF. Just enter it at the checkout and watch the price drop!