I find it exciting shopping at Iceland and so do my kids, and that's because they launch some wild and wacky foods that you just don't find anywhere else. Find out what's new at Iceland, from collaborations with the big brands to bring some really fun, frozen food to their own takes on our favourite takeaways - they do it so well!
What's New at Iceland?
Iceland launch many new food lines every week, with many of them exclusive, so you'll not find them in any of the other supermarkets! As well as some amazing own brand frozen food items, Iceland also sell a great range of branded food from the likes of Greggs, Cathedral City, Yo Sushi, TGI Fridays and lots more. Here are some of our favourites:
- Harry Ramsden's Salt and Vinegar Hand Cooked Crisps 6 Pack 150g* £1.50
- Cathedral City Cheese & Onion Crisps* from £1.25
- Iceland Trifle Gateau Bar* £2.50
- KitKat Bites with Lotus Biscoff*£1.35
- KitKat Cereal 330g* £3.50
- Terry's Chocolate Orange Ice Cream 450ml* £4.50
- Ambrosia Vanilla Ice Cream* and Ambrosia Vanilla & Fudge Swirl Ice Cream* £3.50
- Twix Ice Cream Cones*£3.75
- Mars Ice Cream Cones*£3.75
- Twisted Meal Range from £4*
- TGI Fridays 6 Mozzarella XL Dippers*£3.50
- Terry's Chocolate Orange Ice Cream x 4*£4.50
- Ferrero Rocher Ferrero & Raffaello Ice Cream Sticks*£4.75
- My Protein Chicken Curry Pizza* and My Protein Meat Feast Pizza*£4
- Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Salted Caramel Flavour Twist* £3
- Spongebob Squarepants Potato Shapes* £2.50
- Slush Puppie Mallow Bars* £1
- Iceland 4 Hash Brown Quarter Pounders* £2.25
My Protein Ready Meal Range
Iceland have just added a brand new range to their website, My
Protein Ready Meals. These healthy, convenient meals don’t compromise on
Salt and Pepper chicken skewers… breakfast wraps… mac & cheese –
there's a huge range of your favourite meals that are low calorie, low
and high in protein. Meal prep without the prep!
Plus for a limited time there's 10 for £35 on a selection of the My Protein, as an online only exclusive offer.
Iceland Online Shopping & Home Delivery
Just how much do Iceland charge for delivery? You don't need a delivery pass to get free home delivery from Iceland. All you have to do is spend £20+ online and Iceland will deliver your groceries for free.
Iceland also offer next day delivery for free when you spend £40+. Same day delivery is £3 instead of £6 at the moment if you spend below £40.
Iceland Vouchers For All Shoppers
If you're a regular Iceland customer you can can save £5 when you spend £30 on your next grocery shop. Just enter the code ICENEW53 at the checkout.
Customers placing an order with Iceland online can save £6 off when they spend £45+ with promo code ICESIXOFF. Just enter it at the checkout and watch the price drop!
You can find all the latest Iceland discount codes and vouchers right here!