RESTAURANT VOUCHERS & DEALS!
Some days are for toiling in the kitchen and preparing hearty, home-cooked meals. But let's face it - with the hustle and bustle of everyday life, sometimes the rumbling in your belly calls for some good old pizza takeaway, or whatever else satisfies those munchies. And if you were feeling the least bit guilty about opting for a takeaway meal - don't! Here at Playpennies we post the kind of restaurant deals that will have both your wallet and your belly feeling very, very good.
In addition to the restaurant chains themselves, we post savings from takeaway websites that help connect Brits to their favourite local food joints. Popular names in the restaurant category include:
When it comes to online restaurant deals, the most common way to save is via restaurant voucher codes applied to your online order.However, occasionally, you will find printable vouchers that can be printed out and redeemed on-site at the restaurant's brick-and-mortar location - particularly if the restaurant doesn't offer a takeaway service (i.e. Burger King and McDonald's). Here on this page you will find the latest restaurant offers from some of the UK's best-loved food joints. Look for offers in the following variations:
- Get a percentage or cash amount off your bill when you apply a restaurants voucher code to your online order
- Get a discount on your bill when you purchase a specific menu item
- Get free menu items added to your order when you spend a specified minimum
- Get a discount off your bill or a free menu item when you bring in your printable voucher
- Get a percentage off your order made through a food ordering website (Just Eat, Hungry House)
- Subscribe to email lists: If you order takeaway on a regular basis (and even if you don't!), consider subscribing to the email lists of your favourite takeaway restaurants. Many restaurants will send their subscribers exclusive food deals and discount codes, as well as alert them to special promotions and new menu items!
- Consider going out: This might not be an option on days when you just want to eat your pizza in front of the TV. However, if you're willing to venture out, it might be worth it to double check the restaurant's dine-in menu for specials that might not be available for takeaway. For instance, Pizza Hut's unlimited salad bar offers some great value to diners eating at Pizza Hut locations. Similarly, some restaurants will offer walk-in specials like free desserts or appetizers that are not available when ordering from the takeaway menu.