Want to try some new beauty products but don't want to spend £££'s, then the iconic Cult Beauty Starter Kit is a must have. Packed full of goodies including a full size Huda palette it's a great way to try some new brands at a fraction of the RRP.
Inside this best-selling box you will find six 'Holy Grail' items from NARS to The Ordinary all worth over £79. Forget paying that though, all it will cost you is £30!
With full and and deluxe travel sizes to pamper neglected complexions, alongside two clutch bag-compatible make up must-haves and an undisputed hair care hero, this is a great way to fall for the products the editors rate and Cult Beauty customers swear by.
Inside your box you will find the following:
- Living Proof's Restore Mask Treatment (28g)
- The Ordinary’s Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA (30ml) - a great way to fade pigmentation.
- Patchology's Flashmasque Hydrate - perfect for parched winter skin that's in need of an instant shot of line-lessening moisture.
- Glow Recipe’s (millennial pink!) Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask (30ml) - retexturises skin that’s lost its glow-jo so you wake up looking luminous.
- NARS’ The Multiple (4g) in shade ‘Orgasm’ - suits any skin tone with its coral, pink and gleaming golden tones.
- Huda’s incredible Topaz Obsessions (10g) – nine shades of bronze, gold and toffee-hued shadow to amplify eyes in an instant.
The Huda Topaz Obsessions palette is worth £25 alone so this kit is well worth buying just for that, let alone the other goodies also included!
All of these items come in a Cult Beauty gift box too, making it the pefect gift if you can bear to part with it!
Home delivery is free of charge when you spend £15 or more.