M&S have decided they can't wait until December to bring us all a treat so they have released their fantastic Beauty Box this week. You can get this box of treats for just £20 when you spend £30 on clothing, home, beauty and Christmas at Marks and Spencer.
It's full to the brim with ten must-have products, including one surprise skincare item all of which are FULL SIZE!
Find nourishing hair formulas, revitalising
creams and classic make-up, all displayed in a colourful box for you or a
loved one to enjoy. Here's what's included, the contents are worth £122!
- 1 x Ren Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask
- 1 x Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Florale
- 1 x Living Proof Perfect hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment
- 1 x Percy and Reed Define & Hold Finishing Cream
- 1 x Philip Kingsley Body Building Weightless Conditioner
- 1 x Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray
- 1 x Eyeko Travel Size Lash Alert Mascara
- 1 x This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon
- 1 x Leighton Denny Renovate & Duplex
- Plus you'll also receive either a full size: 1 x Prai 24k Gold Wrinkle Repair Crème or 1 x Prai 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Serum
I can't believe that all of these items are full size, no wonder this beauty box is worth so much!
You can order online but the beauty box is only available for home delivery. Qualifying orders will still be able to be picked up in your chosen store, and your Edit Box will be delivered to your home address at a later date.
This offer is instore now too, whilst stocks last.