If you have a little fan of the Mr Men and Little Miss books then you'll want to take a look at this Mr Men and Little Miss book collection - The Works are selling them for £35 instead of their usual £120 recommended list price.
I'm not sure how Roger Hargreaves did it, but boys enjoy reading the Little Miss books just as much as girls and girls enjoy reading the Mr Men books just as much as boys - my youngest son, Edward, is particularly fond of Little Miss Star (honestly, for a young lad who is obsessed with LEGO and all things Star Wars this never fails to surprise me!).
Forty eight books make up this Little Miss and Mr Men book collection - 18 Little Miss books and 30 Mr Men stories.
There's no much more I can tell you about this book collection, so here's a little bit of Mr Men and Little Miss trivia for you:
- When the Mr Men books were first released (when I was little) they cost just 15p each
- The first Mr Men character created was Mr Tickle, who remains the most popular today
- Over 120 million Mr Men books have been sold worldwide since 1971
- A Mr Men book is bought every 2.5 seconds
- Roger Hargreaves', creator of the Mr Men, wife sold the rights to the Mr Men TV series in 2004, pocketing a cool £28 million in the process
One more thing, delivery will be free because you're spending over £30; hurrah!
Thanks to cmoorin1 at HUKD