- Treatwell Reviews
- Treatwell App
- Treatwell Voucher Codes
- Redeeming Your Treatwell Voucher Code
- Treatwell on Social Media
- Contact Treatwell
So your nails haven't been manicured in years, your hair is missing a chunk from when your toddler decided to give you a haircut, and you don't even remember the last time you've seen the inside of a nice spa. We all know how easy it is to let beauty routines and pampering sessions fall by the wayside. Between the hustle and bustle of everyday life, that facial you've been dreaming about might not seem like a priority, but it should be and Wahanda is here to make it happen!
Wahanda UK is an online resource that helps connect Brits with spa, beauty and wellness services around the country. The site serves both as a directory for local businesses, as well as an informative guide to finding the right services for your needs. Whether it's a deep tissue massage, a root touch-up or a full-blown spa day at one of the country's many top-notch spas, Wahanda offers users plenty of comprehensive information as well as the ability to easily book services online!
Perhaps one of the best features of Wahanda.com are the reviews that are attached to the businesses listed on the site. After all, your time is precious and so is your money and the last thing you want to do is waste either of those on a sub-par experience.
Wahanda reviews rate the beauty salons and spas listed on the website based on 4 main categories: Ambiance, Cleanliness, Staff and Value. In addition to these star ratings, the site features detailed user-generated reviews that offer great insight into the pros and cons of any given business.
Between school runs, work and whatever else your everyday life involves, it might be challenging to find a quiet moment at home to browse Wahanda.com. The Wahanda app is a great tool for those looking to book a quick beauty treatment on the go, offering the same great features you'll find on the full site. The app is compatible with most mobile devices and is free to download.
In addition to being the most convenient thing since dry shampoo, Wahanda is also a great place to scout for deals! One of the easiest ways to save here is to book off-peak. Whether it's a morning hair appointment or a quick lunchtime pedi, the savings can be as good as 50% off for those willing to shuffle their schedule. To filter your search results for businesses offering off-peak discounts, click "Only off-peak discounts" in the left-hand navigation column.
You know what goes well with that mani-pedi? An amazing money-saving voucher that will leave you with enough money in your pocket to come back again in two weeks. Here on this page we post the latest Wahanda voucher codes, getting our pennywise shoppers some great discounts on their spa and beauty salon services! Common Wahanda voucher variations include:
- Get a cash amount off your booking when you spend a specified minimum
- Get a percentage off on all Wahanda bookings when you apply your Wahanda voucher
- Get a discount on specific services or at specific salons when you apply your Wahanda promotional code
Hate being last to know? Avoid missing out on some great spa deals by leaving us your email on this page. We update our subscribers as soon as new Wahanda deals come up, giving you a chance to take advantage of the savings before the offers expire!
That long-awaited spa day is so close you can almost smell the massage oil. But before you click your way to total relaxation, here's how you apply a promotional code to your Wahanda booking:
- Copy the voucher code from this page.
- Head over to Wahanda.com and proceed with your booking.
- Under the Payment step of the booking process, paste your voucher code into the "PROMO CODES / GIFT CARDS" field.
- Click "Add Code".
- Wahanda on Facebook: Get updates on the latest beauty treatments, exciting new spas and other relevant posts.
- Wahanda on Twitter: If you require daily reminders about why you love the spa, follow Wahanda on Twitter and get your fill!
- Wahanda on Pinterest: Gorgeous updos, beauty tips and seasonal trends are all here for your browsing pleasure!
- Wahanda on Instagram: Browse inspirational quotes, fresh faces and the latest trends in hair and makeup.
- Wahanda on YouTube: There's not a whole lot happening on this YouTube account, but you can still catch the latest advert from the company and learn the catchy Wahanda theme song.
c/o Calder & Co
16 Charles II Street
London, United Kingdom
Tel: 0330 100 3515
You can also reach the Wahanda Customer Service team via Facebook either by posting on their page or private messaging them.