- H&M Online
- H&M Delivery
- H&M Voucher Codes
- Redeeming Your H&M Voucher Code
- H&M Careers
- H&M on Social Media
- Contact H&M
These days, you'd have a hard time finding a person who hasn't heard of H&M. The multinational clothing company has its roots in Sweden, but is known globally as the go-to place for the latest styles in clothing and accessories for men, women and children. With over 3,500 worldwide locations and a loyal global following, H&M owes its popularity to its runway inspired looks and highly affordable prices.
Although H&M has over 230 locations across the UK, our favourite place to snag H&M fashions is online at HM.com/gb. The online store features all of the items you'd expect to see in store, but with a typically larger selection of sale merchandise - perfect for the avid bargain seeker! Popular shopping areas on the site include:
- H&M Clothing: Although recent years have seen an expansion to H&M's ranges with the inclusion of the H&M Home category, clothing is still the main event at H&M and HM.com/gb.Stocking every clothing article you can imagine for men, women and children, the company generally targets a younger crowd with their trendy, accessibly-priced items. The options are many, with a good selection of expanded ranges such as H&M Maternity and H&M Plus Size.
- H&M Kids: Whether you're shopping for one child or a whole brood, the criteria for kids clothing is fairly basic: cute styles and reasonable prices. H&M Kids and H&M Baby offer both with their expansive lineup of clothing for kids aged 0 to 14+. The company manufactures everything from underwear to outerwear, making it a virtual one stop shop when it comes time to restock those closets. Be sure to also check out the children's sale section for some sweet deals on everything from baby essentials to teen clothing and accessories!
- H&M Home: H&M believes that great style shouldn't live only in your closet. With their huge selection of homewares and decor items, H&M brings style to the rest of your home, offering everything from kitchenwares to carpets. Be sure to hit up H&M Home during the holidays for an excellent selection of seasonal home decor items!
Like all major retailers, H&M offers a great delivery service that will deliver H&M products across the UK. The company will deliver to any UK address, 7 days a week (except Bank Holidays). Free delivery is offered on all orders over £50 and a standard delivery fee applies to any orders that don't meet the minimum spend requirement. However, be sure to check PlayPennies for any valid H&M free delivery codes if you're order is under £50.
One of the main things that catapulted H&M into instant popularity back when the brand was just starting out was their amazing prices. Over the years, the prices seem to have grown, although H&M still remains one of the more budget-friendly places to buy trendy clothes and accessories. Those on the lookout for great bargains can still score big during H&M's sales and promotions, of which there are many on the HM.com/gb.
The H&M sale section offers an incredible selection of great deals from across the store's ranges. Discounts are generally up to 50% off, although deeper price cuts are not unheard-of. Look for end of season sales, as those tend to see the biggest volume of discounted items and be sure to check in frequently, as new items are added to the sale section on a daily basis!
If you're here, you must already know that no H&M purchase is complete until you've got an online voucher code to apply toward your purchase! Here on this page we publish the latest H&M vouchers and promotional offers, sometimes getting shoppers as much as 30% off their orders! Here are the types of discounts you can expect with an H&M discount code:
- Have your order shipped for free when you apply your H&M voucher code
- Get a percentage off site-wide when you use your H&M discount code at checkout
- Get a percentage off a single item with your H&M voucher
- Take a percentage off specific ranges when you use your H&M discount code (Ex. 10% off H&M Kids)
H&M voucher codes are common and new codes come up all the time. Be sure to check PlayPennies regularly or, better yet, subscribe to our email deal alerts and stay in the loop!
It might take you some time picking out your perfect outfit, but thankfully saving on your purchase with an online voucher can be done in a few clicks. Once you've loaded your shopping bag with H&M picks for the whole family, follow these easy steps to apply your voucher:
- Click on the voucher you'd like to use and copy it from this page.
- Head back to HM.com/gb and navigate to the checkout area by clicking on the shopping bag icon.
- Sign in to your account. If you don't already have one, follow the steps to register.
- Once you've reached the "Checkout Info" page, look for the "Enter your discount code here" field on the right side of your screen in your order summary. Paste you voucher into the field and click "Add".
Want to put that love of fashion to work? H&M jobs are a great way to get your foot in the door when it comes to careers in the clothing and fashion industries. Check out the H&M Careers section for more details and a list of available H&M jobs.
- H&M UK on Facebook: Get a dose of the latest styles and try your luck entering contests and giveaways for some valuable prizes.
- H&M Global on Facebook: This page is more active than the UK-specific Facebook account, so if you're looking to join in on fashion conversations and get more news you may want to follow H&M here.
- H&M UK on Twitter: From H&M-sponsored events to the latest styles to hit the shelves, this is your spot to get the scoop on H&M UK.
- H&M on Instagram: A little bit of glam, a whole lot of chic! This Instagram account is full of trendy styles, celebrities and the season's hottest H&M looks.
- H&M on Google Plus: Update your wardrobe with this month's picks from H&M's editors.
- H&M on Pinterest: Check out some great seasonal looks as well as the best of H&M lingerie, denim, party wear and more.
- H&M on YouTube: Get the whole look with these YouTube tutorials from H&M. From perfecting the messy bun to making your H&M clothes last longer, there are plenty of useful tips on here.
H&M Customer Service
PO Box 24005
Tel: 03 44 736 9000