- Made.com Sofas
- Made.com Beds
- Made.com Deals & Voucher Codes
- Redeeming Your Made.com Voucher Code
- Made.com on Social Media
- Contact Made.com
Every once in a while, you stumble on a business that's doing something truly different. Made.com has been offering Brits a new way of shopping for (and thinking about!) their furniture and home decor pieces, with a unique business model that combines cutting-edge style with wallet-friendly prices.
Here's how it works: Made.com offers shoppers an online-only shopping experience and a direct access to the designers and manufacturers that come up with the company's furniture. Without physical stores and unnecessary middlemen, Made.com is able to offer its inventory at substantial discounts of up to 70% below the prices of competing retailers.
Unlike other furniture sellers, Made.com does not manufacture furniture unless it's been ordered, cutting out the need for warehouse storage of furniture pieces that might not sell. Instead, the company combines all orders on a weekly basis and puts in an order for production, meaning the furniture gets manufactured only once an order for it is placed. What does that mean for you? Better prices and the knowledge that you, the customer, have total control over what furniture designs actually get produced!
This is one of the most popular categories at Made furniture, and if you've ever browsed the beautiful selection you'll know exactly why. The company offers one of the most impressive catalogues of sofa styles, colours and sizes, designed to suit any taste and any space. From chic tufted chesterfields to sleek, modern sectionals, there's something for everyone at Made. And if you're worried about whether your new couch will withstand the daily action of kids and pets, you can rest assured that your Made sofa has been rigorously tested for comfort and everyday wear.
Another popular shopping area, the Made.com bed range is equally impressive. And because the folks at Made know how important it is to find the bed that's just right for you, the company offers plenty of choices when it comes to colour, size, firmness and price. Also be sure to check out Made.com's selection of quality kid's beds that will get the little ones snoozing away without breaking the bank.
Made.com might not be the cheapest place to buy your furniture, but it certainly isn't lacking in great deals. As a strictly online business, Made furniture UK is able to offer shoppers some great savings from the get-go. Throughout the site, you will find price comparisons, contrasting the Made.com price with typical high street prices for a similar item. This can be a little misleading, since Made.com items are exclusive to Made and aren't actually found in high street shops, so take those comparisons with a grain of salt.
In addition to the already-competitive prices you'll find just by browsing the site, Made.com offers shoppers great discounts in the form of online voucher codes. Here at PlayPennies.com we've aggregated these vouchers and posted them here on this page. The most typical Made discount is 10-15% off your order total, usually with a minimum spend. Other popular voucher variations include Made.com free delivery offers, also typically with a minimum spend requirement.
While Made.com discount vouchers are common, they aren't always available. So to save yourself the trouble of checking back every day, consider subscribing to our email deal alerts by leaving us your email here on this page. We'll send you the latest Made.com voucher codes as soon as they come up!
Found a great Made.com offer you can't wait to use? Your cheap sofa is a few clicks away with these easy steps:
- Copy the voucher code you'd like to use from this page.
- Head over to Made.com and proceed to the checkout area by clicking on your basket.
- Click on the "Discount or gift voucher?" link at the bottom of your basket summary and paste your voucher code into the revealed field.
- Click "Update basket" to apply the discount to your total.
- Made.com on Facebook: The latest stylish furniture pieces, frequent deal alerts and a great community of design-lovers are all found here.
- Made.com on Twitter: Style, design and lifestyle news all come together on this fun Twitter feed from Made.com. Be sure to follow them here for deal alerts and sale updates.
- Made.com on Instagram: Sit back, put your design cap on and check out the great decor ideas on this Instagram page from Made.com.
- Made.com on Pinterest: This Pinterest account features dozens of boards that make choosing your style and picking your design direction easy!
- Made.com on Google Plus: Find all the latest updates and news from Made.com in one spot and catch the latest deals and promotional offers.
Tel: 03442 571 888
Or by email using the direct email form on the Made.com website.
You can also reach Made Customer Service staff via Facebook by posting on their public page or private messaging the company.