ABOUT KAREN MILLEN
- The Karen Millen Outlet
- Karen Millen Discount Codes
- Redeeming Your Karen Millen Discount Code
- Karen Millen on Social Media
- Contact Karen Millen
What do you do with £100? If you're Karen Millen, you buy one thousand metres of white cotton and start one of the most recognizable women's fashion brands in the UK. Started in 1981 as a humble project making white shirts for friends, the company has evolved into an international fashion house with over 80 stores in the UK and countless branches in Europe and around the world.
Always one step ahead of contemporary women's fashion, Karen Millen brings shoppers an incredible selection of beautiful pieces meant for everyday wear as well as special occasions. From expertly-tailored jackets to detailed knitwear and elegant basics, the collection is aimed at "confident women who know their own style". Some of the most popular categories at KarenMillen.com include:
- Karen Millen Dresses: Perhaps the most striking thing about Karen Millen dresses is the exquisite attention to detail you won't find at your run-of-the-mill clothing store. Whether it's a stylish shift dress or an elegant maxi dress, KM dresses are investment pieces that are wardrobe essentials for anyone who likes to do things in style.
- Karen Millen Coats: This is another area where Karen Millen really shines. KM coats and jackets are great investment pieces that will serve you well for years to come. With classic styles and beautiful detailing so common to Karen Millen, you'll find a great selection of trenchcoats, faux fur jackets, leather biker jackets and so much more!
- Karen Millen Shoes: Once you get your hands on that chic Karen Millen outfit, you'll want to finish it off with an equally beautiful pair of shoes. Karen Millen shoes are a popular choice for those looking to invest in quality leather pieces on the cutting edge of style. The company typically offers a selection of footwear for each season, with some pieces released as "limited edition".
Although you might feel like your closet is missing about 5 pairs of Karen Millen shoes and a dozen Karen Millen dresses, your wallet will probably disagree. Like all luxury clothing brands, Karen Millen pieces don't come cheap, generally falling in the £200+ range for dresses, £70+ range for tops and as much as £300+ for some styles of jackets and footwear. But don't dismay! KarenMillen.com offers its pennywise shoppers the chance to own KM pieces for less, by making discounted items available through their Karen Millen outlet.
Generally consisting of last season's clothing, footwear and accessories, the Karen Millen outlet is a fashion-lover's paradise. With great discounts as good as 60% off the original price tag, the outlet will have you picking up more than a couple of new additions to your personal KM clothing collection. Be sure to visit often for the best selection of newly discounted styles!
Karen Millen might be considered luxury fashion, but even luxury isn't immune to amazing online deals! Here on this page we've compiled the most comprehensive list of Karen Millen discount codes and promotional offers. Ranging from small discounts on specific ranges to as much as 25% off site-wide, there's a good chance you'll want to check back often for new offers or subscribe to our email deal alerts! Common deal variations include:
- Get a percentage off your order when you apply this Karen Millen discount code TODAY ONLY
- Get a percentage off select items when you apply this Karen Millen voucher code (Ex. 20% off footwear)
- Get free delivery on your order when you apply this promotional code at checkout
Ready to save? Your discount is only a few clicks away! Follow these quick steps to apply your discount code to your purchase at KarenMillen.com:
- Copy the voucher code from this page.
- At KarenMillen.com, head over to the checkout area by clicking on the bag icon at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- In your shopping bag summary, review your order and paste your discount code into the field marked "GOT A PROMOTIONAL CODE / NUS?"
- Click "APPLY".
- Karen Millen UK on Facebook: Come for the great fashion tips and stay for the perks! The folks at Karen Millen keep their followers in the loop with frequent deal updates and chances to win some amazing prizes!
- Karen Millen UK on Twitter: Catch the latest styles as well as updates on new store openings, special promotions and other great offers.
- Karen Millen UK on Pinterest: Check out elegant, curated boards filled with fashion-forward pins from Karen Millen's most popular collections.
- Karen Millen UK on Instagram: There's a whole lot of style packed into this Instagram account. Look for behind-the-scenes shots of Karen Millen events, photo shoots and more!
To get in touch with Karen Millen customer service, send them a note using the direct contact form on their website.
Alternatively, you can contact the company via their Facebook page by posting on their public wall or through private messaging.