- Selfridges Online
- Catch a Selfridges Sale!
- Get In on Those Selfridges Voucher Codes!
- Redeeming Your Selfridges Voucher
- Selfridges on Social Media
- Contact Selfridges
Looking for something a little less ordinary? UK's hottest high end department store has you covered with an incredible selection of all things glitzy and glamourous. With over one hundred years in the business, Selfridges & Co offers impeccable runway fashions and even a range of luxury home and food items from some of the top brands around.
Selfridges' history starts in 1909, when American retail magnate Harry Gordon Selfridge opened the first location on Oxford Street in London. With a brilliant vision of making shopping an enjoyable leisure activity, Selfridge embarked on years of ground-breaking marketing that targeted women looking for a little indulgence amidst the drone of everyday life.
Today, Selfridges has four locations: one in London, one in Birmingham and two in Manchester, as well as a busy online store where shoppers can continue to indulge in the leisure pursuit of shopping from the comfort of their living room couch!
If you don't happen to live close to one of Selfridges four locations, the Selfridges experience is still close at hand. Selfridges.com offers the same shopping experience you'll find in store, with an incredible selection of merchandise from all your favourite brands. The site is divided into 9 main shopping areas: Women, Men, Bags, Beauty, Kids, Home & Tech, Wonder Room and Gifts.
When it comes to having your items delivered to your door, Selfridges offers several options that generally range anywhere from £5 to £15. Check the Selfridges delivery price guide at Selfirdges.com to confirm the cost of delivery your order. Remember that Click & Collect is also available for your Selfridge order, but do note that certain items (such as certain luxury brands and fine jewellery) can only be picked up at the Selfridges Oxford Street store.
For those of us who like to be conscious of the cash in our wallets, shopping at a high end department store is often not an option. But don't scratch Selfridges off your list of shopping destinations just yet! Those little (or big!) indulgences can be yours, if you can spot a good Selfridges sale or promotional offer!
A quick browse through the website will tell you that Selfridges & Co does not disappoint with their discounted offers! Almost every category on the website (with the exception of The Wonder Room) features an impressive sale section, with hundreds of discounted offers that will sometimes score you as much as 60% off the original tag. Look for discounted designer dresses, half price bags, shoes and a slew of other great finds.
To get in on Selfridges sale alerts and other special offers, consider signing up to the Selfridges email list and following the company on Facebook and Twitter.
As a savvy online shopper, you know the drill! Before completing your online order, always check PlayPennies for the latest discount codes. Here on this page, we've compiled the most comprehensive list of Selfridges vouchers, getting out shoppers anywhere from 10% to 30% off their purchase! Here are some common Selfridges voucher variations:
- Get a discount site-wide with your Selfridges code
- Get a discount on specific products or categories with your voucher (Ex. Get 30% shoes)
- Get a percentage or cash amount off your purchase of a specific brand
Although most of the deals you'll find on this page are either Selfridges sale offers or online vouchers, occasionally, printable coupons also come up! Be sure to keep your eye out for all Selfridges offers by subscribing to our email deal alerts!
Found a Selfridges voucher you simply cannot pass up? Before you check out with your cartful of luxury brand goodies, here's how to apply your voucher code to your order:
- Copy the code from this page.
- Head over to Selfridges.com and get shopping!
- Once you've made your picks, make your way to the checkout area by clicking on the bag icon at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- In your bag summary, review your order and paste your voucher code into the "Add Promo Code" field.
- Click "Checkout Securely" and complete your transaction as usual.
- Selfridges UK on Facebook: Stay on top of what's cool and cutting edge in the world of fashion by following Selfridges here.
- Selfridges UK on Twitter: Get your daily dose of fashion and join the conversation by following this lively feed.
- Selfridges UK on Instagram: From the latest styles and the hottest products to the most glamourous events in the industry - follow Selfridges here to get the scoop.
- Selfridges UK on Pinterest: If there's one thing you can't argue with, it's that the folks behind Selfridges have impeccable taste. See a few of their favourite things on this fun Pinterest account.
- Selfridges UK on Google Plus: Join Selfridges Google Plus circle and ever miss an update, a video or a snapshot.
- Selfridges UK on YouTube: Watch interviews with young up and coming designers and catch Selfridges' short videos where cinematography and fashion come together in a whole new way.
Selfridges & Co
400 Oxford Street
Tel: 0800 123 400
Email: Use the direct email form on the Selfridges website.
Facebook & Twitter: You can also contact Selfridges via their social media accounts by tweeting @Selfridges or reaching out on Facebook. Inquiries are typically addressed within a few hours.