ABOUT FIRST CHOICE
- First Choice All Inclusive Holidays
- First Choice Late Deals
- First Choice Flights
- First Choice Currency Exchange
- First Choice Discount Codes
- Applying Your First Choice Discount Code
- First Choice on Social Media
- Contact First Choice
There's a lot that goes into planning your next holiday. After all, most British families will embark on one or two holidays a year, making it that much more important to make that time count. First Choice is a popular UK leisure and travel company that has been helping to connect Brits with their perfect holiday packages since the 1980s. Whether it's a sun-kissed beach getaway or a week hitting the ski slopes, First Choice makes it easy to combine top notch-travel experiences with unbeatable value.
While many travel companies offer all inclusive vacations as an option when choosing your holiday package, First Choice touts itself as "the home of all inclusive". All holiday packages offered by First Choice include flights, accommodations, three daily meals and domestic beverages, making First Choice a one-stop-shop for all your travel needs.
Why choose all inclusive? Apart from the obvious convenience of not having to worry about coordinating flights with hotels and meals, choosing an all inclusive package makes it significantly easier to stick to a budget. Your package price is an upfront, cover-all for all your trip expenses and eliminates surprises such as £200/day restaurant bills, pricy transportation or hidden hotel fees.
For once in your life, being tardy can actually pay off! First Choice has a great selection of all-inclusive late deals that will have you basking in the sunshine for less. First Choice last minute holidays usually depart within the next 6 weeks, with some departing in as few as 2 days from booking!
While many travel companies will advertise late deals as a good way of saving as much as 50% on a holiday package, we wouldn't recommend waiting for the eleventh hour in the hopes of finding a holiday for pennies. Typical discounts on last minute bookings are somewhere in the 10-25% range, so putting off booking might not necessarily score you a half price holiday.
Your chariot awaits! All First Choice holidays are provided in partnership with sister company Thomson Airways, the world's largest charter airline. Thomson Airways is known for their quality service and many great, optional add-ons such as commission-free currency exchange, extra legroom and excess baggage.
Not looking for a package holiday? First Choice allows travelers to book flight-only getaways as well! Simply click on the "Flights" tab on FirstChoice.co.uk and you will be automatically redirected to Thomson.co.uk, where you will be able to easily book flight with Thomson Airways.
This is one of many extra travel services offered by First Choice. First Choice currency exchange is a convenient way to get ready for travel without and saving a few pounds while you're at it! First Choice offers commission-free currency exchange at very competitive exchange rates. You can choose click and collect or home delivery to receive your exchanged funds.
When it comes to saving money on your all-inclusive holiday, here at PlayPennies we know that every little bit counts. Whether you're saving a few pounds or a whopping 10% on your holiday booking, even the most conservative savings mean a slightly smaller dent in your pocketbook!
On this page you will find the latest First Choice voucher codes - updated regularly as new deals come up. Although some First Choice discount codes apply site-wide on all First Choice bookings, most of the vouchers you'll find have specific stipulations such as minimum spend requirements or seasonal restrictions. Common examples include:
- Get a cash amount off your booking when you book a First Choice holiday in a specific season (i.e. £60 off Summer holidays)
- Get a cash amount off your booking when your holiday package exceeds a minimum spend requirement (i.e. £60 off £1000)
- Get a discount off holidays departing from a specific location (£70 off holidays departing from Belfast)
Found a great money-saving offer you can't pass up? Before you run off to find your swimsuit and sunscreen lotion, don't forget to apply your First Choice discount code to your online booking. Here's how:
- Click on the voucher you'd like to use and copy the code.
- Head over to FirstChoice.co.uk and navigate through the booking steps of your selected holiday.
- Once you've reached the last step of your booking (Book Your Holiday), paste your voucher into the field marked "Discount Code" at the very top of the page.
- Click "Apply Discount".
- First Choice on Facebook: Deal alerts, travel advisories and enough tropical paradise pictures to send you packing!
- First Choice on Twitter: Useful traveler info and destination suggestions for anyone with travel on their mind.
- First Choice on Pinterest: Daydream the day away with dozens of travel-inspired boards.
Tel: 0203 451 2720
For specific inquiries such as baggage claims, customer welfare concerns and destination weddings, look for the direct contact info on the Contact Us page.