Gone are the days when every holiday booking required a visit with your trusty travel agent. These days, booking your travel plans requires only a little bit of patience, an eye for a good deal and a great travel site that gives you the tools to book everything effortlessly and at a great price. Expedia is one of the world's leading online travel companies, having been one of the frontrunners in bringing the travel booking business to the internet back in the late 90s.
Today, Expedia operates in over 30 countries and allows users to effortlessly book every aspect of their holiday. From pre-packaged vacations to local cottage escapes, Expedia.co.uk is a favourite among thousands of Brits looking to score deals on their bookings. Popular areas on the site include:
- Expedia Holidays: While you can certainly book just a flight or hotel through Expedia.co.uk, holidays are the company's specialty. Expedia offers a huge selection of holidays both at home and abroad, ranging from luxury all-inclusive getaways to cheap city breaks. What's better, booking your flight and hotel together allows you to take advantage of Expedia's best deals! Check the "Last Minute" and "Deals" tabs for the latest discounted offers.
- Expedia Flights: The cost of a flight can be a major expense when travelling, which is why Expedia's "best price guarantee" is a good way of ensuring you're getting the best possible deal. The company has access to over 400 airlines worldwide and is able to compare prices for flights meeting your date criteria. Do note, however, that the best price guarantee policy only applies to flight bookings when booked together with a hotel.
- Expedia Hotels: If having options is important to you when booking a hotel, booking with Expedia.co.uk is a good idea. The site searches over 270,000 hotels worldwide, offering you plenty of choice when it comes to star ratings, amenities and promotional offers. And because the "best price guarantee" applies to hotel bookings (even if not booked as a part of a package), travellers are guaranteed the best price up until 48 hours prior to check in. Found a better price elsewhere? Simply contact Expedia and the company will refund you the difference!
- Expedia Car Hire: Well, they've thought of everything. Expedia.co.uk allows travellers to book all aspects of their holiday in one spot, including a car hire for the duration of their trip. Travelling with the little ones? Be sure to mark off additional options like infant seats and toddler boosters when booking your Expedia car rental.
Booking your trip through Expedia.co.uk already guarantees that you're getting a great deal. But as with any online booking, there's always a chance a great deal can get even better! Here at PlayPennies we scour the web for the latest Expedia voucher codes and promotional offers and post them here on this page. From a few pounds off your booking to as much as 10% off your entire trip, there are plenty of savings to be had for our pennywise travellers! Some of the deals you might expect to find include:
- Take a percentage or cash amount off your booking when you use the Expedia mobile app and apply your Expedia discount code
- Get a percentage off specific bookings when you apply your Expedia promo code (Ex. Get 10% off hotel bookings)
- Get a percentage off specific destinations when you use your Expedia voucher towards your booking (Ex. Get a percentage off hotels in Dublin)
Most Expedia travel vouchers will get you about 5-10% off your booking. While that might not sound very substantial, consider that the price of holiday bookings can be quite high - meaning a 10% discount can save you quite a bit of cash when it comes to the overall price of your holiday. To avoid missing the great savings, be sure to visit this page often or, better still, subscribe to our email deal alerts and stay up to date on the latest Expedia offers!
Found a great Expedia voucher? Before you start packing your bags, here are the easy steps to applying the code to your Expedia booking:
- Copy the code from this page.
- On Expedia.co.uk, select your hotel, flight, car hire or package and click "Book".
- On the next page, enter your information. Under "Payment", click on the "Enter voucher code" link and paste your code into the opened field.
- Click "Apply Voucher".
NOTE: Have a Nectar card? Be sure to enter your card number to earn points on your booking!
- Expedia UK on Facebook: Need any more reminders that you're due for a holiday? Follow Expedia on Facebook for updates and travel posts.
- Expedia UK on Twitter: Whether you're travelling soon or still planning your holiday, this is a great feed to follow for travel advisories, tips, updates and other useful information.
- Expedia UK on Google Plus: Get all your Expedia updates in one place, with posts, snapshots, videos and travel guides.
- Expedia UK on YouTube: View the latest TV adverts and take advantage of the helpful travel info in the city travel guide series.
- Expedia on Instagram: Lose yourself in these beautiful snaps from far-away destinations and start putting these exotic locales on your bucket list.
- Expedia on Pinterest: With dozens of boards categorized by country and holiday type, there are plenty of ideas here to inspire your next trip.
- Expedia on LinkedIn: Look through currently open Expedia jobs and read up on this bustling global company.
Tel: 0330 123 1235
Email: Use the direct email form on the Expedia.co.uk Customer Support page.
You can also contact Expedia UK on Facebook by posting on their wall or messaging them privately. The Expedia Customer Service team typically responds to Facebook messages within a few hours.