If you're wanting to cook a special meal for Valentine's Day without splashing the cash, Aldi have revealed this year's meal ideas, with prices starting from just £7.47 for a meal for two - that's only £3.73 per person!
Shoppers can enjoy a slap-up steak and chips menu for two for under £10, while the seafood lovers option with oysters comes in at under £4 each.
Individual items for Valentine's Day cost from just 99p, and of course you can mix and match the meals to suit your own tastes, but all are great value for money.
Here's some of the suggested menus from Aldi along with their prices:
Aldi’s Valentine’s Menus
STEAK & CHIPS
- Wet aged sirloin steaks with pink peppercorn butter 2pk - £6.49
- Triple Cooked Chips with Beef Dripping - £1.99
- Mini Pancakes - £1.49
- TOTAL FOR TWO - £9.97
- 6 Scottish Oysters - £3.99
- Scottish Salmon Encroute Chardonnay, Dill & West Country Cheddar - £5.99
- Vegetable Medley - £1.99
- TOTAL FOR TWO - £11.97
LOVERS ON A BUDGET
- Duck breast with plum sauce 2pk - £3.49
- Potato Dauphinoise - £1.99
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake 2pm - £1.99
- TOTAL FOR TWO - £7.47
Items are in store only, for a limited time only, and subject to availability.