In the world of social media, we use symbols called emojis to communicate (as well as words). If I asked you what a peach and an aubergine meant in emoji speak then it's highly unlikely you'd say fruit and veg! This is why LUSH has caused a bit of a stir with their Valentine's Day range for 2019.
Wait until you see these bath bombs - you'll see why people are talking about the LUSH Valentine's range...
- Aubergine Bath Bomb* £3.95
- Peachy Bath Bomb* £3.95
- The Big Banana Massage Bar*£5.95
- Six Reusable Bubble Bar* £5.50 (can also be a nine - if you get what I mean!)
There are also non-suggestive items too...
- Love Island Body Scrub*£3.50
- Love Token Bubble Bar* £4.95
- Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar* £4.50
- Open Your Heart Bubble Bar* £4.95
- The Llama of Love* £9.95
- Love Boat Bath Bomb* £4.50