M&Co are often overlooked for clothing, but it's only because they are lesser known than the likes of Next and Marks and Spencer. They do really good Sale, and they actually just reduced many Sale items even more. I particularly like their kids clothes - and the Sale is just time to buy them.
Some of the price drops are really incredible, especially on the childrenswear...
Stripe Giraffe T-Shirt* was £4 now £1
- Elephant T-Shirt* was £4 now £1
- Koala Zip Romper* was £10 now £2.50
- Disney Tinkerbell Pyjamas* was £14 now £4
- Shawl Neck Chenille Jumper* was £12 now £4
Floral Print Prom Dress*was £69 now £26
- Military Wives Choirs Peony Cushion* was £19 now £9
Prince Slogan Pyjamas* was £15 now £6
- Minecraft Fleece Onesie* was £25 now £10
- Bush Baby World Sleepy Pod With Bush Baby* was £13 now £6.50
Click and Collect is FREE of charge, and Standard Delivery is £3.50 (FREE when you spend £40+).