I get a little excited each Wednesday morning because I know that's when Superdrug changes their Star Buys. For a week at a time, they have a selection of cosmetics, fragrances and other items reduced. Some weeks the choice isn't great and other weeks I can't fill my basket fast enough with the bargains!
Superdrug Star Buys
Here's the best of this week's offers:
- Better than half price on selected Imperial Leather*
- Ted Baker Woman Eau de Toilette 75ml* was £24 now £12
- DKNY Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum 30ml* was £38 now £20
- Davidoff Cool Water Man Eau de Toilette 125ml* was £52 now £26
- Colgate Toothpaste Naturals Charcoal 75ml* was £5.99 now £2.49
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara Black* was £7.99 now £5.99 (or TWO for £8.99)
- NIVEA Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream 75ml* was £2.45 now £1
- TRESemme Biotin Repair Shampoo 400ml* was £4.99 now £2
- L'Oreal Unbelieva Brow Gel Brown 104* was £14.99 now £8.99 (or THREE for £17.98 plus FREE mask set)
These offers are for one week only, and while stocks last both in stores and online.
It's worth signing up for the Health and Beautycard*, it's free and doesn't take long to join.
You can get free standard delivery when you spend £15 online at Superdrug, or if you have a free Superdrug Health & Beautycard* you get free standard delivery on orders of £10 or more. Smaller orders incur a delivery charge of £3. Click and collect is free on all orders.