It's fair to say that our average spend on alcohol goes through the roof at Christmas Time. There's more socialising, more indulgence and more spending. Doesn't matter if you're after some booze for the house, or are buying a bottle for a gift, Tesco have it all in their 'two for £20' offer.
There are 52 alcohol items included in this fantastic offer and you can mix and match. Here's what's going in my trolley:
- Gordon's Special Dry London Gin 70Cl* £14
- Kahlua Salted Caramel 70Cl*£15
- Malibu Pineapple And Coconut 70Cl*£15
- Smirnoff Vodka Apple 70Cl*£16
- Kopparberg Mixed Fruit Can 12X330ml* £12
- Tesco Finest Chateauneuf Du Pape 75Cl* £13
- Wkd Mixed Pack 10X275ml* £12
- Asahi 12 X 330Ml* £13
- Hobgoblin Ruby Beer 12 X 440Ml*£12
- Sierra Tequila Silver 50Cl* £15
- Disaronno Amaretto 50Cl* £14
- Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur 70Cl* £14
Due to differences in the law, this multibuy offer will not be on in Scotland. This offer is on from now until 2nd January.
If you're putting in a grocery order, then it's worth checking out what eCoupons you could use against your order. You can find them over on our Vouchers page.