When you're one of the world's largest mobile communications companies, you know you're doing something right. Founded in 1991, Vodafone has always been one of the frontrunners on the mobile communications scene. Today, the company boasts over 400 million global subscribers, as well as a range of cutting-edge products and services that will have you connecting with your friends and family at highly competitive rates.
To its UK customers Vodafone offers a variety of flexible packages that can be tailored to suit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for a contract or a "pay as you go" plan, you can expect great service on a reliable network, as well as a variety of money-saving deals. Here on this page we post the latest ways to save on your Vodafone services via Vodafone contract deals and other promotional offers.
For Vodafone customers who are on a "pay as you go" plan, Vodafone offers a nice rewards system that allows you to collect points every time you top up your account. Top up your phone by £5 or more and Vodafone gives you 10% of the value in rewards points that you can redeem toward Vodafone services, phone accessories, an Amazon.co.uk gift card and even select mobile devices. Once you've topped up, remember to enter your code and your mobile number on the Vodafone site or mobile app in order to collect your rewards points.
Staying competitive in the mobile communications world, means offering mobile users a steady flow of great deals. Vodafone knows how to do just that with their frequent vouchers for savings on select mobile plans. Most Vodafone voucher codes will get you some variation of the following deals:
- A free mobile phone with a specific plan
- 3 months free or half price when you sign up
- A free Amazon.co.uk gift card when you sign up to select plans
- % off the cost of select plans, when you sign up for a specific duration (i.e. 20% off 24-month contracts)
Although most Vodafone voucher codes are only valid if you're signing up, existing customers should still keep an eye on this page for any offers and promotions that might be applicable to existing accounts.
Ready to get pennywise about your mobile plan? Here's how to redeem your Vodafone promo code on the website:
- Click on your deal to reveal the code and click "Copy" to save it for future use.
- Proceed to the Vodafone website and select your phone and your plan, making sure that your selection meets the deal's criteria.
- Once you've chosen your bundle as well as any extras (international calling, extra picture messages, etc.) and accessories (phone chargers, cables. etc.) you will be see a "Go to basket" button that will take you to the checkout area.
- In your basket summary, review your order carefully. Scroll down to the "Promotional Code" field and paste your code.
- Click "Update basket" and confirm that the value of your Vodafone promotional code has been applied to your order.