Okay, so it's only Monday but I've got something to make you excited. Iceland have teamed up with TGI Fridays and have launched a range of restaurant-type dishes in frozen food form. That means you can enjoy TGI Fridays without stepping out at all!
TGI Fridays Iceland
The TGI Fridays selection at Iceland consists of eleven delicious foods and prices start from just £2, which is a hell of a lot cheaper than the restaurant.
Gorge these on your own, or make a sharing platter with these:
- TGI Fridays Cajun Onion Rings £2
- TGI Fridays Loaded Bacon & Cheese Skins* £2
- TGI Fridays Fridays Wings £3
- TGI Fridays Boneless Chicken Wings* £3
- TGI Fridays Fridays BBQ Ribs £3
- TGI Fridays Jalapeño Cheese Bites £2
- TGI Fridays Chilli Beef Fries* £2.50
- TGI Fridays Cheese & Bacon Warrior Fries£2.50
- TGI Fridays Mozzarella Sticks £2
and for dessert...
- TGI Fridays New York Cheesecake £2
- TGI Fridays Brownie Obsession* £2
These are available in store as well as online, but obviously what you find in store is dependent on availability. Iceland offer free next day delivery when you spend £35 or more.
Iceland's 50th Birthday
Iceland is 50 years old and to celebrate they've launched some old favourites like Double Pepperoni Lasagne and Chicken Cordon Bleu. You can find the birthday specials here*.