Planning a party for the King's Coronation? Marks and Spencer have a whole range of new foods to treat your guests with, and many of them are now available online at Ocado so even if you can't get to an M&S Food Hall you can get them delivered to your door!
M&S Coronation Food
There's lots on sale with a mix of sweet and savoury treats, all themed for the event to make your party special. Here are some of our favourites:
- M&S Coronation Chicken Crisps* £1.50
- M&S Coronation Giant Milk Chocolate Gold Coin* £2.50
- M&S King of Everything Chocolate Crowns* £3
- M&S Coronation All Butter Shortbread Tin - Purple* £6
- M&S Coronation 9 Pork Sausage Rolls* £6
- M&S Coronation Sponge Cake* £10
- M&S Honey Roast Ham Giant Sausage Roll* £10
If you're new to Ocado you can get 30% off your first order of £80 or more plus unlimited free deliveries for 3 months and a free gift with the voucher code VOU3941698 for a limited time only.
These items are online at Ocado, and will also be in selected Marks and Spencer food halls, for a limited time only, and subject to availability.
When is the Coronation?
The Coronation of His Majesty The King and Her Majesty The Queen Consort will take place at Westminster Abbey on Saturday 6th May 2023. The Coronation service will start at 11am, with processions before and after the service, and full coverage will be available on the BBC and ITV, as well as across large screens across the country. There will be an extra Bank Holiday on Monday 8th March to mark the occasion.