It's back! Tesco are offering 25% off when you buy 6 or more bottles of wine or Champagne, and even better is that it works on reduced wines too, so you can stack your savings!
There are hundreds of wines to choose from in this offer, and you can mix and match any six or more bottles and get 25% off the lot!
If you choose a reduced wine you still get an extra 25% off the reduced price, like these examples:
- Yellow Tail Shiraz* was £7 now £6, or £4.50 per bottle when you buy 6.
- Hardy's Crest Shiraz* was £7 now £5.50, or £4.13 per bottle when you buy 6
- Barefoot Merlot* was £6.75 now £5.50, or £4.13 per bottle when you buy 6
- First Cape Special Cuvee Chenin Blanc* was £8 now £5.50, or £4.13 per bottle when you buy 6
- Trivento Reserve Malbec* was £8 now £6, or £4.50 per bottle when you buy 6
If you fancy stocking up on Prosecco there are several bottles you can get from just £5.25 when you buy 6, or this Bella Cucina Prosecco* works out at an unbelievable £4.69 per bottle when you use this offer!
This offer is online and in stores from today until 23rd April 2019. Discount is applied automatically at the checkout.
You can buy a maximum of 36 bottles, and the offer excludes Tesco Express stores and Scotland.
Why are alcohol offers not available in Scotland?
Scotland's licensing laws are different from the rest of the UK as they have a minimum unit pricing law in effect. This means that many promotions on alcohol from UK supermarkets cannot be legally offered in stores in Scotland.