It's back, and just in time for the Easter holidays! From tomorrow, 21st March, Tesco are offering 25% off when you buy 6 or more bottles of wine or Champagne, and even better is that it works on reduced wines too, so you can stack your savings!
There are hundreds of wines to choose from in this offer, and you can mix and match any six or more bottles and get 25% off the lot!
If you choose a reduced wine you still get an extra 25% off the reduced price, like these examples:
- Hardy's Crest Cabernet Shiraz Merlot* was £7 now £5.50, or £4.13 per bottle when you buy 6.
- Campo Viejo Rioja Tempranillo* was £8 now £7, or £5.25 per bottle when you buy 6.
- Hardy's Crest Chardonnay* was £7 now £5.50, or £4.13 per bottle when you buy 6.
- First Cape First Selection Sauvignon Blanc* was £7.25 now £5.50, or £4.13 per bottle when you buy 6.
- I Heart Prosecco* was £8.50 now £7, or £5.25 per bottle when you buy 6.
- Gallo Family White Zinfandel* was £6 now £5, or £3.75 per bottle when you buy 6.
If you fancy stocking up on Prosecco there are several bottles you can get form just £5.25 when you buy 6, or this Bella Cucina Prosecco* works out at an unbelievable £4.69 per bottle when you use this offer!
This offer is online and in stores from 21st March to 3rd April 2018. Discount is applied automatically at the checkout.
You can buy a maximum of 36 bottles, and the offer excludes Tesco Express stores and Scotland.