It's back! Tesco are offering 25% off when you buy 6 or more bottles of selected wine or Champagne, and even better is that it works on some reduced wines too, so you can stack your savings! The offer is available online and in stores from 18th November to 1st December 2020.
25% Off Tesco Wine & Champagne When You Buy Six Bottles
There's hundreds of different wines to choose from in this offer, and you can mix and match any six or more bottles and get 25% off the lot!
If you choose a reduced wine you still get an extra 25% off the reduced price, like these examples:
- Freixenet Prosecco Doc 75Cl* was £12 now £9, or £6.75 per bottle when you buy 6
- Freixenet Italian Sparkling Rose 75Cl* was £12 now £9, or £6.75 per bottle when you buy 6
- Freixenet Pinot Grigio 75Cl* was £10 now £8, or £6 per bottle when you buy 6
- Trivento Private Reserve Malbec 75Cl* was £10 now £8, or £6 per bottle when you buy 6
- Canti Prosecco Spumante 75Cl* was £10 now £7.50, or £5.63 per bottle when you buy 6
The 25% off six bottles offer is online and in stores until 1st December 2020. Discount is applied automatically at the checkout.
You can buy a maximum of 36 bottles, and the offer excludes Tesco Express stores and Scotland.
Why are alcohol offers not available in Scotland?
Scotland's licensing laws are different from the rest of the UK as they have a minimum unit pricing law in effect. This means that many promotions on alcohol from UK supermarkets cannot be legally offered in stores in Scotland.