Every Christmas my mum always buys the kids lovely pyjamas. She seems to find lovely sets. They usually come from either Debenhams or Marks and Spencer. I tend not to buy nightwear from those because I find them pricey. However, it's the tail-end of the Sale at M&S and there are some super bargains to be had on Kids Pyjamas.
Here's a list of Pyjamas heavily reduced at Marks and Spencer:
- My Little Pony Short Pyjamas* now only £4
- Pure Cotton Stay Soft Racoon Pyjamas* was £11 now £5
- Snow Cool Stay Soft Pyjamas* now £5-£6
- Disney Frozen Olaf Pyjamas* was £13 now £6
- Pure Cotton Astronaut Print Pyjamas* now £5-£6
- Spider-Man Stay Soft Pyjamas* now £5-£7
- Two Pack of Pure Cotton Assorted Pyjamas* now £8-£11
- Cotton Rich Stay Soft Tiger Print Pyjamas* only £6-£7
- Hello Kitty Stay Soft Kitty Pyjamas* was £16 now £7
For all others click here*
There are some Christmas themed ones reduced but most of the Sale pyjamas are themed to suit any time of year.
Click and Collect your pyjama bargains for FREE from a Marks and Spencer store near you or pay £3.50 to have them delivered to your front door.