Why is it that you'll get out Pyjamas for the kids and all of a sudden they will be way too small on them? I stand there thinking 'you wore these last week and they fitted!'. If you are in dire need of some night Nightwear for the sprogs, then Marks and Spencer is a good call. They have sliced a little bit extra off of some of the Sale items.
Here's a list of what we found:
- Star Wars™ Stay Soft Pyjamas* now £5-£7
- Disney Frozen Anti Bobble Elsa Dressing Gown* now £7.50-£9.50
- Disney Frozen Tutu Nightdress with StayNEW™* now £5-£6
- Snow White Nightdress * now £3.50-£4.50
- Kids Striped Slippers* was £5 now £2.50
- Disney Frozen Cape Nightdress with StayNEW™ *now £4.50-£5
- Anti Bobble Hooded Star Print Dressing Gown* now £4.50-£5.50
- Barbie™ Nightdress with StayNEW™ * was £4-£6
For more Sale reductions on Children's Clothing, click here*. There are some amazing savings, so it's well worth having a nosey!
You can Click and Collect your Nightwear Bargains for FREE from a Marks and Spencer store near you or pay £3.50 to have them delivered to your front door.