Up To 50% Off Selected Baby Clothes @ Mango
Did you know that Mango sells Baby Clothes? If you didn't then you'll be surprised that they have a lovely range for both boys and girls. It's kinda along the lines of Zara - that laid back European fashion. Prices aren't too bad either, and they are currently offering up to 50% off selected Baby Clothes.
Here's what you can get your mitts on:
- Message Cotton Sweatshirt* was £9.99 now £5.99
- Printed Image T-shirt* was £5.99 now £3.99
- Cat T-Shirt* was £5.99 now £3.99
- Cotton Trousers* was £7.99 now £4.99
- Cartoon Cotton Sweatshirt* was £15.99 now £9.99
- Ultra-Light Quilted Coat* was £19.99 now £14.99
- Mixed Cotton Sweatshirt* was £9.99 now £5.99
- Image Cotton T-Shirt* was £9.99 now £5.99
- Boys' Ultra-Light Quilted Coat* was £19.99 now £14.99
There are reductions on women's clothing too. Why not treat yourself? Check out the bargains here*.
Mango offer a FREE Reserve and Collect service as well as FREE delivery when you spend £30 or more. Spend under that and delivery is £2.95. Returns are FREE also to Mango stores and Post Offices.
TOPICS: Kids Clothing