Are you like me - a stationery addict? What is it about buying a new Diary that is so satisfying? I have some news - the Paperchase Sale is on and prices start from just 45p. Even if you're skint, you can still afford to shop this Sale.
Here's what has caught my eye:
- Iwako sandwich eraser* was £1 now 50p
- Splodge geo mechanical pen*was £2.50 now £1.75
- Pretty cats scented pens* was £3.75 now £1.75
- Filofax mini week per page 2017 organiser refill* was £3.50 now £2.25
- Parkano 2016 bill organiser* was £4 now £2.25
- Herschel Supply Co. Walt tan leather wallet* was £65 now £45.50 delivered
- Black ombre 5ft Christmas tree* was £50 now £25
- Piñata 4ft skinny Christmas tree* was £40 now £20
- Filofax Saffiano red pocket organiser* was £30 now £22.50
- Wild Blossom cross body bag* was £20 now £15
Click and Collect is £2.99 when you spend up to £19.99 or FREE when you spend £20 or more. Want your order delivered? It's £2.99 when you spend up to £24.99 and FREE when you spend £25 or more.