Debenhams have just launched their Blue Cross Sale, which means you'll find new lines added, plus further discounts applied to existing Sale stock. You can save up to 70% across all departments, so you are bound to find something for the kids, yourself or the home.
The Blue Cross Sale is available online from now but isn't on in store until tomorrow.
Here are our top picks from the Debenhams Blue Cross Sale:
- Chipmunks Girls burgundy 'jersey' suede boot* was £35 now £12.80
- John Adams Remote controlled flying dragon* was £60 now £18
- bluezoo Girls' white floral embroidered eyelet shoes* was £10 now £3
- Star by Julien Macdonald Multi-coloured floral print cold shoulder ruffle top* was £40 now £12
- bluezoo Boys' blue gilet* was from £16 now from £4.80
- bareMinerals 'Merry Little Luxuries' Debenhams exclusive- gift set* was £22 now £14.66
- Disney Princess Girls' red 'The Little Mermaid' frill swimsuit* was from £12 now from £3.60
- Benefit 'It's A Gal's World' Christmas gift set* was £29.50 now £19.66
- Clarins 'Eye Makeup Collection- Smoky Eye Essentials' gift set* was £21.50 now £14.33
- Star Wars Chrome Trooper mug and sock set* was £13 now £3.90
- Star Wars Kylo Ren mug and sock set* was £13 now £3.90
- Debenhams London Get Around Motorised Taxi* was £20 now £6
- Talking Tables Pink party pack* was £10 now £3
- Disney Frozen Girls' pink 'Frozen' nightie* was £14 now £4.20
- Todd Lynn/EDITION Black mixed length knitted dress* was £59 now £17.70
- Superman Neon light* was £40 now £12
- Mantaray Boys' light green arctic print coat* was from £34 now from £10.20
- Snuggledown 'Scandinavian' polyester pillow 4 pack*
You can Click and Collect your order for £2 if it's £20 and under, or for FREE if it's £20+. Delivery is £3.49 unless you spend £40+. If you are buying beauty products, use promo code SHA5 for FREE delivery.