This has my name all over it! You too can now have your very one Doner Kebab Grill. Amazon UK are selling them for just £59.96 delivered, and it really is the must have kitchen gadget for 2020. I will easy make my money back as I won't be spending on takeaways once I have one of these babies.
Doner Kebab Grill
I literally don't want to add up the amount of cash I spent on takeaways last year. It will be an obscene amount that's for sure. No more!
Not only will this Quest Doner Kebab Grill save you money, but you'll be able to make your own using the recipe of your choice. That means you can opt for a diet friendly version, or gluten free one.
Another major plus is that as it's a vertical rotisserie grill you can cook a large whole chicken instead or up to 7 kebabs at once.
It works by rotating the meat 360 degrees, so it cooks more evenly than your kitchen oven.
Keto Doner Kebab Recipe
Want to make a keto friendly doner kebab? This recipe will steer clear of the usual carby fillers, and will have you hitting those macros with it's naughty goodness.
- 500g lamb mince (or chicken if you prefer) Opt for the fattiest mince you can lay your hands on.
- 1½ tsp of ground coriander
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of ground cumin
- ½ tsp of nutmeg
- ½ tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of chilli powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1tsp black pepper
Why not add some halloumi to your plate?
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
- Use greaseproof paper to line a meatloaf tin with and fill with the meat mixture.
- Cook in oven for 30mins at 200c, or on for a more authentic kebab, use a doner kebab grill.