Looking for Halloween clothing for yourself or the family? Sometimes you don't want to go all out with a costume, but you can still get into the spooky spirit with a great choice of Halloween clothing in the UK, and we have found the best around, and at the best prices.
Here are the best Halloween clothing bargains in the UK for women, kids, baby and toddler, men, plus plus size, tall, petite, maternity and pets too!
Kids' Halloween Clothing
We're loving this Minecraft Halloween T-shirt* from £7, this Halloween Pumpkin Long Sleeve Top* from £2.75, this Halloween Creepin-it-real Slogan T-Shirt* from £4, and this Disney Minnie Mouse Halloween Glow in the Dark T-Shirt* from £7, all from Asda George.
It's fair to say that 2020's Halloween is going to look a little different than usual, with parties and trick-or-treating off the cards it's Halloween PJs all round for a celebration at home! There's lots to choose from, and here are just a few of our favourites:
- Hey Duggee Halloween Print Pyjamas* from £8 @ Asda George
- Peppa Pig Halloween Pink Printed Pyjamas* from £8 @ Asda George
- Skeleton Glow in The Dark Halloween Pyjamas* from £6 @ Asda George
- Minecraft Halloween Graphic Pyjamas*from £9 @ Asda George
- Halloween Pumpkin Pyjamas (0-24 Months)* from £7 @ Tu Clothing
- Halloween Mummy Pyjamas (0-24 Months)* from £7 @ Tu Clothing
Matching Adult & Child Halloween Clothing
'Mini Me' clothing for Halloween is going to be huge again this year. Very are one of the first to join in with this wonderful set of Family Halloween Pyjamas on sale with PJs for women*, men*, kids*, and a matching baby sleepsuit*.
Shop Disney are also selling these matching adult and child Disney Boo Crew Halloween T-shirts* from just £10 in a choice of two designs.
Matalan, Tu Clothing and Asda all had Mini Me Halloween clothing last year as well, so we're keeping a close eye out for more for 2020.
Baby & Toddler Halloween Clothing
Our favourites so far are these:
- Halloween Mummy Is My Boo Top* from £2.50 @ Asda George
- Scarily Handsome Top and Joggers Outfit* £6 @ Asda George
- Halloween Daddy Slogan Tutu Bodysuit and Tights Outfit* £8 @ Asda George
- Skeleton All in One and Hat Outfit* £6 @ Asda George
- Halloween Pumpkin Bodysuit* from £3 @ Tu Clothing
- Halloween Pumpkin Sleepsuit & Hat* from £8 @ Tu Clothing
- Halloween Ghost Print Sleepsuit & Hat* from £8 @ Tu Clothing
- Organic Cotton Pumpkin Bodysuit, Hat & Tights* £18 @ John Lewis & Partners
- Organic Cotton Bat Bodysuit, Hat & Tights*£18 @ John Lewis & Partners
Women's Halloween Clothing
First stop for women's Halloween clothing is Boohoo*, as they have the biggest selection online. You can also grab some fab spooky items from Matalan*, and we're expecting Asda George* to add more to their Halloween shop very soon. It's mainly tops and dresses so far, and here are our faves:
Women's Halloween Tops (including Disney):
- 100% Witch Halloween Top* coming soon £6 @ Matalan
- Disney Mickey Mouse Halloween Grey Sequin T-Shirt* £12 @ Tu Clothing
- Disney Minnie Mouse Halloween Witch Slogan T-Shirt* £10 @ Asda George
- Halloween Black Spooky Print Boo Slogan T-Shirt* £6 @ Asda George
- Halloween Trick or Treat Graphic T-Shirt* £8 @ Asda George
- Halloween Orange Cat Print Luxe Top* £9.50 @ Tu Clothing
Women's Halloween Dresses:
- Halloween Orange Cat Print Swing Dress* £12 @ Tu Clothing
- Black Cobweb Print Swing Dress* £12 @ Tu Clothing
- Halloween Navy Pumpkin Print Swing Dress* £12 @ Tu Clothing
- Halloween Print Swing Dress*coming soon £8 @ Matalan
- Halloween Skull Print Swing Dress* coming soon £8 @ Matalan
Plus Size Halloween Clothing
Tu Clothing* has selected Halloween items that go up to a size 26, and Asda George* has items that go up to a size 22 to cater for plus-size ladies. Boohoo* usually have a great plus-size Halloween selection, so we're hoping they add more soon..
Men's Halloween Clothing
For some reason there's a much smaller selection of men's Halloween clothing on offer than for the rest of the family, but if you know where to look you can still pick up some cracking clothes without going the whole hog with a full costume. Check out the selection at Asda George*, Wilko* and IWOOT*.
Maternity Halloween Clothing
Halloween Clothing For Pets
Where can you buy Halloween clothing in the UK?
Halloween clothing is much more easily available than it used to be, and most high street stores that sell Halloween costumes will also sell a selection of clothing as well. The best places to shop are the supermarkets like Asda George*, Tu Clothing at Sainsbury's*, Tesco* (in store only), plus other high street stores like Home Bargains*, B&M and Wilko*. Fashion stores also have a small selection, so it's worth looking at H&M, Matalan*, Gap* and Next* too. Boohoo* are especially good for women's, plus size and maternity Halloween clothing.
Main image: Shop Disney