I had no idea that Patisserie Valerie sold anything other than cakes to be honest! But apparently they offer an all day brunch.
If you fancy treating yourself and a friend to one of their all day brunches then you can get 39% off when you purchase through Groupon.
For just £14.95 you can enjoy brunch for two people, which would normally set you back £24.40.
The Brunch menu includes:
- The Full English breakfast: two eggs (fried, poached or scrambled), two rashers of bacon, a Cumberland sausage, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast
- The vegetarian breakfast (v): baby spinach and feta cheese frittata, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and toasted ciabatta
- Eggs Florentine (v): two poached eggs on brioche toast with wilted spinach and Hollandaise sauce
- Eggs Benedict: two poached eggs on brioche toast with bacon and Hollandaise sauce
- Eggs Royale: two poached eggs brioche toast with smoked salmon and Hollandaise sauce
- Eggs and toast (v): two eggs (fried, poached or scrambled) with toast
You can also choose from a selection of hot drinks including espresso, cappuccino, decaffeinated latte, Americano and hot chocolate. Each person has a hot drink included in the price.
This deal finishes tonight so don't hang around if you want to purchase one. It would make a brilliant Father's Day gift!