With World Book Day approaching on the 3rd March time is running out to get those outfits sorted. Well worry no more, George at Asda have taken all the stress away by introducing a huge range of fancy dress outfits for children and adults. There are lots to choose from, decisions, decisions!
Here are just a few of the fab outfits at Asda, some of these I haven't seen elsewhere either!
- Queen Of Hearts Outfit* From £14
- Dennis The Menace Outfit* From £14
- Horrid Henry Outfit* From £14
- Mary Poppins Outfit* From £14
- The Wizard Of Oz Outfit* From £14
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar* From £13
- Roald Dahl Willy Wonka Outfit* From £14
- Roald Dahl Fantastic Mr Fox* From £14
- Roald Dahl The BFG* From £14
There are a few adults costumes available too for teachers and nursery workers etc, including, Mary Poppins*, Queen of Hearts*, Little Red Riding Hood* and Snow White* to name but a few. Prices start from just £10.
Standard home delivery is £2.95 or you can Click and Collect your order for free to your local store.