If your little one loves dressing up or you just fancy being very organised for World Book Day on 7th March 2019 then you are going to love this fab clearance at Argos.
They have up to 70% off lots of kids fancy dress costumes, prices start from just 50p.
There are some brilliant items available but sizes are selling fast. There is a drop down list where you can select different sizes on each item so be sure to choose the correct one.
Here are a few of the outfits we found...
- Paw Patrol Chase Fancy Dress Costume* (was £15) Now £5
- Harry Potter Fancy Dress Costume 7-8 Years* (was £16) Now £5
- Disney Princess Cinderella Fancy Dress Costume 7-8 Years* (was £16) Now £7.50
- Dreamworks Trolls Poppy Fancy Dress Outfit*(was £12.99) Now £8
- Paw Patrol Skye Fancy Dress Costume*(was £15) Now £7.50
- Paw Patrol Marshall Fancy Dress Costume 1-2 Years*(was £15) Now £7.50
- Disney Frozen Elsa Fancy Dress Costume 7-8 Years*(was £10.67) Now £5
- Star Wars Darth Vader Fancy Dress Costume* (was £16) Now £9
Stock is dependent on your local store and there are a few that are selling out faster than others such as the Harry Potter outfit. However the few places I tried did have stock so fingers crossed you manage to get one near to you.
You can Reserve and Collect your fancy dress bargains for FREE from an Argos store near you, or pay £3.95 for Home Delivery.