When my daughter has her friends over to play, one of the things they always love doing is dressing up. I am always looking for new bits for the dressing up box but they can be so expensive. I like to keep an eye out for when they are on sale and stock up. They make brilliant presents too, if you can get a good deal on them. Right now at Argos a lot of their fancy dress clothing and accessories has gone into the sale. It is well worth a look if you have birthdays coming up!
There's quite a few items to choose from in the offer, however some of the items are limited in sizes, here's a few of what's available:
- My Busy Day as A Pirate* storybook and dress up costume half price at £4.99
- My Busy Day as A Fairy* Same as above and now just £4.99
- Chad Valley I can Be Brave Dress Up Trunk* contains 12 dress up items including a trunk to store it in for just £9.99 instead of £19.99
- Reversible Transformers 4 Dress Up Outfits* (was £29.99) Now £8.99
- Disney Sofia the First Outfit* (was £15.99) Now £6.99
- Disney Princess Merida Outfit* (was £9.99) Now £3.99
- TMNT Dress Up Outfit 3-4 Years* (was £23.99) Now £9.99
I have to show you these outfits for adults too Minion Dave Outfit* (was £39.99) now £19.99 and the Despicable Me Gru Outfit* down from £39.99 to £21.99! Imagine turning up at your kid's party dressed in these, so much fun!
Standard home delivery starts from £3.95 or you can Reserve and Collect from your local store.