If you're a fan of Karen Millen but not so keen on their prices, you must pop over to their website and take a look at their Mid Season Sale that has just started. There are savings of up to 50% and includes plenty of items from clothing to accessories.
Here are just a few of the bargain buys we found in the sale at Karen Millen:
- Tailored Wide Leg Trousers* (was £130) Now £30
- Faux Fur Pochette* (was £40) Now £25
- Pinstripe Tailored Skirt* (was £115) Now £30
- Skinny Frame Sunglasses* (was £60) Now £30
- Merino Cable Knit Jumper* (was £99) Now £35
- Colourblock Wrap Tweed Skirt* (was £115) Now £39
- Suede Platform Sandal* (was £145) Now £40
- Fur Trim Sandal* (was £150) Now £45
- Coated Draped Dress* (was £170) Now £50
- Halterneck Draped Maxi Dress* (was £235) Now £70
There are many more items to choose from, some of the handbags are a steal at half price for leather bags. I love this Fringe Brompton Clutch Bag* for £65 down from £135. Plus if you have a special occasion coming up, there are some gorgeous dresses many of which are half price!
Standard home delivery is £3.99.