What is Christmas without a new pair of pjs? Whether you pop them in a Christmas Eve Box as a surprise for the kids, or wear them for the whole of the festive season to get in the mood, they're definitely a must-have. The selection of Christmas pyjamas in the UK gets better every year, so we're here to pick the best for the whole family (and yes, you can get matching family Christmas pyjamas too!)
Top Christmas Pyjama Offers
Here's our pick of the very best Christmas Pyjamas for 2020, with more added as they are revealed.... Or scroll on down for the ultimate guide for Christmas pyjamas for baby, kids, adults, plus-size, maternity, and matching pjs too...
Hey Duggee Christmas Pyjamas* from Asda George
Christmas Love Actually White Full Length Pyjamas* now £12 (was £16) @ Tu Clothing
Maternity Santa Slogan Pyjamas* now £14 (was £20) @ Boohoo
2 Pack Christmas Sloth Pyjamas* £22 @ John Lewis & Partners
Red Woven Check Pyjamas and Teddy Bear* from £9 @ Asda George
Women's Christmas Merry Pet-Mas Pyjamas* @ Tu Clothing
Next Matching Family Bear Pyjamas:
- Men's Bearly Awake Pyjamas* £28
- Women's Bearing Gifts Pyjamas* £28
- Bearly Behaving Kids' Pyjamas* £14-£19
- Bear Cub Kids' Pyjamas* £12-£15
2 for £15 on selected Children's Christmas Pyjamas* @ Marks and Spencer
Shop Disney Christmas Family Pyjamas* Child £15, Adult £24
Christmas Dinner Family Pyjamas from Studio:
- Men's Winner Winner Christmas Dinner Pyjamas* £10
- Women's Tipsy Turkey Pyjamas* £8
- Kids' Merry Stinkmas Sprout Pyjamas* £6
- Kids' Pigs In Blankets Pyjamas* £6
- Turkey Dog Outfit* £8
- Brussels Sprout Christmas Hat* £5
Santa Squad Matching Family Christmas Pyjamas £9.99- £14.99 @ Groupon
Disney Mickey and Minnie Fairisle Christmas Pyjamas* £7 - £12 @ Asda George
Pretty Pud Pyjamas and Mug Set* £15 @ Studio
Red Christmas Appliqué Stripe Cotton Pyjamas (9mths-8yrs)* from £11 @ Next
- Kids' Santas Little Helper Family Christmas Pyjamas* £6
- Baby On The Nice List Family Christmas Sleepsuit* £5
- Ladies Be Good I Know Santa Family Christmas Pyjamas* £8
- Men's Santa Let Me Explain Christmas Pyjamas* £10
- Santa Paws Slogan Navy Dog Dress-Up* £4
Personalised 'Good All Year' Kids Pyjamas* £20 delivered @ Not On The High Street
Kids' Personalised Reindeer Pyjamas* £6 @ Studio
Soft Jersey Reindeer Pyjamas and Matching Eye Mask* £10 or 2 for £15 @ Studio
Personalised Red Santa Sleepsuit now £21.60 (was £24) @ My 1st Years
Red My First Christmas Embroidered Slogan Sleepsuit* £6 @ Asda George
Previous Best Christmas Pyjama Deals
Christmas pyjamas are always bestsellers and can often go in and out of stock. If there's
something we have featured that is no longer in stock you'll find it
listed here. We'll check these previous best deals just in case they
come back, and we'll let you know as soon as they do.
- Womens Wham! Last Christmas Pyjamas* £16 @ Tu Clothing
- Women's Disney Christmas Mickey and Minnie Pyjamas* £16 @ Tu Clothing
- Womens Christmas Robin Print Traditional Pyjamas* £16 @ Tu Clothing
- Red Striped Reindeer Christmas Pyjamas* from £6 @ Asda George
- Blue Festive Print Gaming Slogan Christmas Twosie* from £7 @ Asda George
- Baby's First Christmas 2-Piece Sleepsuit and Reindeer Toy Set* £8 @ Studio
- Hey Duggee Christmas Countdown Pyjamas was £15 now £6.95 @ Character.com
- Christmas Disney Mickey Mouse Slinky Pyjamas* @ Tu Clothing
- Mens Christmas Lights All In One* @ Tu Clothing
- Waffle Gingerbread Pyjamas and Hot Water Bottle* £15 @ Studio
- Red Traditional Check Family Christmas Pyjamas* from £8 - £12 @ Asda George
- Personalised 'Believes' Flannel Family Pyjamas @ Studio: Women's* £12, Men's* £14, Children's* £10 @ Studio
- Pokemon Christmas Pyjamas* from £9 @ Asda George
Family Christmas Pyjamas
Matching family Christmas pyjamas were a huge trend last Christmas, and most of the big stores are joining in this year. There's always a great selection at Studio*, Next, Asda, Matalan and Shop Disney so there's plenty to choose from.
Boys' Christmas Pyjamas
Lots of Christmas pyjamas are bright and bold enough to be pretty unisex, but if you want some that the stores have aimed more at boys head to Asda George, Matalan and Tu Clothing for some of the best.
Girls Christmas Pyjamas
If you want something pink, pastel, and maybe unicorn too, there are plenty of pretty Christmas pyjamas the stores have in their girl's ranges. Asda and Matalan usually sell lots of pink pjs, including pretty unicorns, Christmas fairies and more.
Baby Christmas Pyjamas
There are so many baby Christmas pyjamas options every year, with choices in baby sleepsuits, all-in ones, and 2 piece pyjamas too. JoJo Maman Bebe, My 1st Years and Asda offer the best selection, with a range of budgets catered for.
Women's Christmas Pyjamas
Asda always do a wonderful range of Christmas pyjamas every year as do Matalan, Next and M&S. Remember to check Studio for budget options too.
Maternity Christmas Pyjamas
Maternity Christmas nightwear used to be impossible to get hold of, but now it's available at lots of the usual maternity wear retailers including JoJo Maman Bebe, Asda George, New Look and Dorothy Perkins.
Plus Size Christmas Pyjamas
Plus size Christmas nightwear is not at all hard to get hold of these days, either from specialist retailers like Simply Be and Evans, or in stores like Asda where the main clothing range goes up to a size 22 or 24.
Men's Christmas Pyjamas
There are some fab men's Christmas pjs around if you know where to look, but there's nowhere near the variety you can get for women and children. Asda, Next and Matalan all have a good choice, and you'll find lots more unusual designs on eBay and Amazon.
Christmas Eve Pyjamas
New pyjamas are a long held tradition in lots of families, and before themed Christmas pyjama designs became a thing it was more traditional flannel pjs, but now Christmas Eve pyjamas are a huge thing. You can get a wonderful variety, and they're a must-have for the Christmas Eve Box, making the night before Christmas even more magical and special for the kids.
Matching Christmas Pyjamas
Matching Christmas Pyjamas are a fairly recent trend, and it's only really last year that they became available in lots of high street stores. Head to Studio*, Asda or B&M for bargain styles, or to Next if you want something more unusual.
Asda Christmas Pyjamas
Asda usually have the biggest selection of Christmas pyjamas on the high street, but stocks can sell out almost as soon as they appear! We're loving the matching family Christmas pyjamas, and we know they are some of the lowest prices around and sell out incredibly fast.
Main image: Asda George