What is Christmas without a new pair of pjs? Whether you pop them in a Christmas Eve Box as a surprise for the kids, or wear them for the whole of the festive season to get in the mood, they're definitely a must-have. The selection of Christmas pyjamas in the UK gets better every year, so we're here to pick the best for the whole family (and yes, you can get matching family Christmas pyjamas too!)
Here's our pick of the very best Christmas Pyjamas for 2020, or scroll down for the ultimate guide for Christmas pyjamas for baby, kids, adults, plus-size, maternity, and matching pjs too...
Men's Elf Pyjamas* £9.99 @ Aldi
Matching Family Pyjamas* from £19.99 @ IWOOT
Elf Buddy the Elf Christmas All in One and Hat Outfit £8 @ Asda George
L.O.L. Surprise Sleigh All Day Pyjamas* from Matalan
Shop Disney Christmas Family Pyjamas* Child £15, Adult £24
Girls 2 Pack Unicorn Christmas Pyjamas* from £10.50 at Matalan
All I Want For Christmas Is Sleep Pyjama Top* £5 from Matalan (use code AFF20 for 20% off until 30th November)
Elf Christmas Pyjamas from Asda George (These keep popping in and out of stock, so if the size you need isn't there try again another time - good luck!)
Hey Duggee Christmas Pyjamas £8 @ Asda George
Christmas Dinosaur Pyjamas* from £7 @ Tu Clothing
Sleigh Family Christmas Pyjamas* from Next
Kids' Christmas Pyjamas* from £10 at Marks And Spencer
2 Pack Christmas Sloth Pyjamas* £22 @ John Lewis & Partners
Christmas Dinner Family Pyjamas from Studio:
- Men's Winner Winner Christmas Dinner Pyjamas* £10
- Women's Tipsy Turkey Pyjamas* £8
- Kids' Merry Stinkmas Sprout Pyjamas* £6
- Kids' Pigs In Blankets Pyjamas* £6
- Turkey Dog Outfit* £8
- Brussels Sprout Christmas Hat* £5
Pretty Pud Pyjamas and Mug Set* £15 @ Studio
The Best Of The Rest
Here's more of our favourite Christmas Pyjamas that didn't quite make our top list, or are running low in stock:
- That's Not My Santa* and That's Not My Snowman* Baby Sleepsuits @ Matalan (limited stock)
- Girls Christmas Reindeer Pyjama Set* @ Matalan (limited stock)
- Matching Christmas Pyjama sets from Asda George; Cosy Crew*, Besties*, and The Boss*
- Family Fairisle Waffle Pyjamas from Studio: Womens* £12, Men's* £14, Children's* £10
- Santa Squad Matching Family Christmas Pyjamas £9.99- £14.99 @ Groupon
- Personalised Red Santa Sleepsuit now £19.20 (was £24) @ My 1st Years
- Red Christmas Appliqué Stripe Cotton Pyjamas (9mths-8yrs)* from £11 @ Next
- Personalised 'Good All Year' Kids Pyjamas* £20 delivered @ Not On The High Street
Christmas pyjamas are always bestsellers and can often go in and out of stock. If there's something we have featured that is low in stock or awaiting stock you'll find it listed here. We'll check these previous best deals just in case they come back, and we'll let you know as soon as they do.
- Family Christmas Pud Pyjamas @ Studio: Mummy Pud* £8, Daddy Pud* £10, Little Pud* £6, Baby Pud*, Dog Christmas Pud*.
- Disney Family Christmas Pyjamas* from Matalan
- Peppa Pig Family Christmas Pyjamas* at Matalan
- Christmas Poop Emoji Pyjamas in Red* or Blue* from Matalan
- Gnome Christmas Family Pyjamas* from £10 to £14 at Matalan
- Personalised 'Believes' Flannel Family Pyjamas @ Studio: Women's*, Men's*, Children's* @ Studio
- Christmas Matching Grinch Pyjamas* from £7 at Asda George
- Elf On The Shelf Family Christmas Pyjamas* from £7 to £14 @ Asda George
- Baby Shark Family Christmas Pyjamas from Studio: Kids Baby Shark* £7, Mummy Shark* £13, Daddy Shark* £14, Grandma Shark* £13, Grandpa Shark* £14.
- Personalised Family Mickey Mouse Christmas Pyjamas* from £8 to £14 at Studio
- Family Elf On The Shelf Pyjamas* @ Studio (children's can be personalised free): Boys* £8, Girls* £8, Women's* £13, Men's* £14.
- Baby Novelty Sleepsuits from Asda George: Buddy The Elf* £8, The Grinch Christmas All In One and Hat* £8, Green Elf Striped Christmas Sleepsuit and Hat* £7
- Hey Duggee Christmas Pyjamas* from Asda George
Family Christmas Pyjamas
Matching family Christmas pyjamas were a huge trend last Christmas, and most of the big stores are joining in this year. There's always a great selection at Studio*, Next, Asda, Matalan and Shop Disney so there's plenty to choose from.
Boys' Christmas Pyjamas
Lots of Christmas pyjamas are bright and bold enough to be pretty unisex, but if you want some that the stores have aimed more at boys head to Asda George, Matalan and Tu Clothing for some of the best.
Girls Christmas Pyjamas
If you want something pink, pastel, and maybe unicorn too, there are plenty of pretty Christmas pyjamas the stores have in their girl's ranges. Asda and Matalan usually sell lots of pink pjs, including pretty unicorns, Christmas fairies and more.
Baby Christmas Pyjamas
There are so many baby Christmas pyjamas options every year, with choices in baby sleepsuits, all-in ones, and 2 piece pyjamas too. JoJo Maman Bebe, My 1st Years and Asda offer the best selection, with a range of budgets catered for.
Women's Christmas Pyjamas
Asda always do a wonderful range of Christmas pyjamas every year as do Matalan, Next and M&S. Remember to check Studio for budget options too.
Maternity Christmas Pyjamas
Maternity Christmas nightwear used to be impossible to get hold of, but now it's available at lots of the usual maternity wear retailers including JoJo Maman Bebe, Asda George, New Look and Dorothy Perkins.
Plus Size Christmas Pyjamas
Plus size Christmas nightwear is not at all hard to get hold of these days, either from specialist retailers like Simply Be and Evans, or in stores like Asda where the main clothing range goes up to a size 22 or 24.
Men's Christmas Pyjamas
There are some fab men's Christmas pjs around if you know where to look, but there's nowhere near the variety you can get for women and children. Asda, Next and Matalan all have a good choice, and you'll find lots more unusual designs on eBay and Amazon.
Christmas Eve Pyjamas
New pyjamas are a long held tradition in lots of families, and before themed Christmas pyjama designs became a thing it was more traditional flannel pjs, but now Christmas Eve pyjamas are a huge thing. You can get a wonderful variety, and they're a must-have for the Christmas Eve Box, making the night before Christmas even more magical and special for the kids.
Matching Christmas Pyjamas
Matching Christmas Pyjamas are a fairly recent trend, and it's only really last year that they became available in lots of high street stores. Head to Studio*, Asda or B&M for bargain styles, or to Next if you want something more unusual.
Asda Christmas Pyjamas
Asda usually have the biggest selection of Christmas pyjamas on the high street, but stocks can sell out almost as soon as they appear! We're loving the matching family Christmas pyjamas, and we know they are some of the lowest prices around and sell out incredibly fast.
Main image: Asda George