Have you seen the new Kevin the Carrot Christmas ad from Aldi? It's a retelling of A Christmas Carol, but with added adorable fruit and veggies - and there's a whole new range of toys on sale from today!
- Click here for Kevin's and friends @ Aldi*
- Dickensian Kevin & Family Bundle* £11.95
- Dickensian Friends Bundle* £15.95
- Special Guests Bundle*£11.95
These are now sold out online, but may be available in store:
- Kevin the Carrot in a Kilt*£3.99
- Kevin & Katie Tree Decorations* £2.99
- Carrot Kids Tree Decorations* £2.99
- Dickensian Carrot Kids Decorations* £2.99
- Dickensian Kevin & Katie Decorations* £2.99
The new Kevin and Friends Plush Toys will be hitting Aldi stores online at 8am Thursday 25th November, and in stores on that day too. You'll be able to buy bundles online, with individual toys in store only.
This time there will be a maximum of 2 per customer, so hopefully that will prevent bulk buying and reselling.
All the toys are suitable from birth, so they're perfect for kids (and adults!) or all ages.
Watch the new Aldi Christmas advert here to get you in the festive spirit: