Budgets can be very tight at Christmas, and if you're looking to save some money on the festive feast Iceland have a great offer for you. They're selling a Christmas dinner bundle containing a main, all the trimmings, and a dessert too for just £22 - that's £3.67 each for a family of six!
Here's what you get for your £22 in that Christmas dinner bundle:
- Iceland Roast From Frozen Boneless Turkey Breast Joint 1.5Kg*
- Iceland Frozen For Freshness Button Sprouts 900g*
- Iceland 20 Pork, Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls 500g*
- Iceland Honey Roasted Parsnips 750g*
- Iceland 12 Sausage & Bacon Rolls 276g*
- McCain Roasts 1.4kg*
- Iceland Irish Cream Profiterole Gateau 780g*
This seems like great value for money for that amount of food, and they will even deliver for free when you spend £35, right up until 23rd December. Book your delivery slot* in advance to make sure you get one, and then you'll have time to enjoy the festivities rather than fight the crowds in the supermarket!