If you're patiently awaiting the final ever episode of Peaky Blinders then why not treat yourself to The Official Peaky Blinders Cookbook which will keep you busy even when the show is over!
Filled with 50 delicious recipes, the book takes inspiration from the iconic locations the infamous gang inhabits, from the bar at The Garrison, to the glamour of theEden Cluband the extravagance of Arrow House.
It's currently down to just £8.50 at Amazon so snap it up while you can!
The recipes in this book transport you into the rich and murky world Tommy Shelby and his associates lived in, evoking the warm and hearty meals which would have kept the gang going day and night.
From filling family fare, to snacks, sandwiches and bar food, as well as lavish canapes, lunches and dinners, the book includes dishes such as:
- Warming vegetable and barley soup with Alfie Solomons’ soda bread
- Grilled Oysters with parmesan crumb
- Roast Rabbit with bacon and mushrooms in a whiskey sauce
- flavourful Glazed celeriac steaks with breadcrumbs and herbs
- a delicious Steak and ale pie, with a tasty mash
- Butter and sage roast chicken with mushrooms and tarragon cream sauce
- Sloe Gin jelly with blackberries and cream.
Sounds perfect for any Peaky Blnders fan! Why not make some of the recipes and invite some friends over to rewatch old episodes and relive the Peaky Blinders magic all over again!
Home delivery is free of charge when you spend £10 or more on books or if you have Amazon prime.