Fisher-Price Link-a-Doos Infant-to-Toddler Rocker £29.69 @ Amazon
A bouncy, or rocking, chair of some description is one of the things I’d put on a must-have list of baby equipment.
All three of my children spent a lot of time in bouncy chairs when they were small, and I could get quite militant with people who say they don’t need one.
Ok, so NEED is debatable but your life will be sooo much easier if you have one and THAT alone should make it a compulsory purchase! And ANYTHING that has motion is a must, as far as I’m concerned.
One day, when my youngest was still tiny in a stage 0 car seat, I put him (in it) on top of the tumble dryer which was whirring round and round and he went all quiet and dopey in an instant – it came to the rescue more than once when nothing else would placate him!
Here are the technical features:
- Converts from an Infant Seat to a Toddler Rocker, fun Linkadoos theme
- Two position recline seat and fold-out kickstand for feeding or sleeping
- Calming vibrations soothe baby like a ride in the car
- Three-point restraint holds baby securely in place
- Ages birth+ up to max weight of 40lbs, requires 1 x D size battery (not included)
TOPICS: Baby Toys