The latest fidget toy to hit the online shops are brand new Push Pop Bubble Sensory toys, designed to reduced stress and help with anxiety. They're becoming hugely popular, and we'll help you find them at the best prices.
Push Pop Sensory Toys at Amazon
As you'd expect, Amazon are the first big store to stock these new Push Pop Sensory Toys, and they have the largest selection available right now.
Here's some of the top selling Push Pops right now at Amazon:
- Push Pop Bubble Fidget Sensory Toy* from £6.99 with free delivery
- AMGOMH Push Pop Bubble Sensory Fidget Toy* from £6.99 with free delivery
- Tinabless Push pop pop Bubble Sensory Fidget Toy* from £7.99 (choice of designs including animals, hearts, unicorns and more)
- Lume Push Pop Pop it (UK)* £8.99 (choice of 5 colours)
- Carrot or Pineapple Push Pop Fidget Toy* £8.99
- Frobukio Push Pop Bubble Fidget Sensory Toy* from £2.64 + delivery
Some are coming from overseas, so make sure you check the delivery times when you order, as the cheapest may take some time to get to you.
What are Push Pop toys?
Push pop toys are primarily a fidget toy / sensory toy, but can be enjoyed by anyone.
They come in lots of bright colours and styles, are solid but squeezable, and are perfect for sensory and tactile stimulation - just like popping bubble-wrap.
These toys are sometimes recommended for sufferers of anxiety and stress, and can be helpful for those who have a short attention span, ADD, ADHD, Autism and other similar conditions, since they can help calm the mind and act as a distraction.
You can also use the Push Pop as a game. Players take turns to press & pop down any number of bubbles in a single row. The player who presses down the last bubble loses. You can even make up your own games such as hiding a marble under a bubble and your opponent has to guess where it is.