The latest fidget toy to hit the online shops are brand new Push Pop Bubble Sensory toys, designed to reduced stress and help with anxiety. They're becoming hugely popular, and we'll help you find them at the best prices.
Push Pop Sensory Toys at Amazon
As you'd expect, Amazon are the first big store to stock these new Push Pop Sensory Toys, and they have the largest selection available right now.
Here's some of the top selling Push Pops right now at Amazon:
- Carrot Push Pop* £7.95 with free delivery
- Rainbow Square Pop It Fidget Toy* now £2.76 with free delivery
- Rainbow Circle Push Pop Bubble Toy* now £2.80 with free delivery
- Pineapple Push Pop Fidget Toy* was £8.99 now £4.99
- Pop It Sensory Fidget Toy Apple* now £2.95 with free delivery
- Push Pop Bubble Circle Fidget Sensory Toy* £4.43 with free delivery
- 3 x Among Us Style Push Bubble Pop Toys* £15.99
Some are coming from overseas, so make sure you check the delivery times when you order, as the cheapest may take some time to get to you.
Push Pop Sensory Toys At Other Retailers
- Pop ‘N’ Flip Bubble Popping Fidget Game* £3 @ The Works
- Push Pop Bubble Sensory Fidget Toy*£2.99 @ Wowcher
- Push Pop Stress Relief Fidget Toy £4.99 @ Groupon
What are Push Pop toys?
Push pop toys are primarily a fidget toy / sensory toy, but can be enjoyed by anyone.
They come in lots of bright colours and styles, are solid but squeezable, and are perfect for sensory and tactile stimulation - just like popping bubble-wrap.
These toys are sometimes recommended for sufferers of anxiety and stress, and can be helpful for those who have a short attention span, ADD, ADHD, Autism and other similar conditions, since they can help calm the mind and act as a distraction.
You can also use the Push Pop as a game. Players take turns to press & pop down any number of bubbles in a single row. The player who presses down the last bubble loses. You can even make up your own games such as hiding a marble under a bubble and your opponent has to guess where it is.