EDIT 13/07/18: Build-a-Bear are issuing vouchers to all Bonus Club Members who log into their account before 18th July 2018 as a response to yesterday's Pay Your Age Day event. Read their statement in full here*.
EDIT 11.30am 12/07/18: If you're not already in a queue at a Build-a-Bear store then don't go, as they're no longer accepting any guests for the offer. Here's their statement:
"Per local authorities, our Meadowhall, Telford and Basingstoke locations will be closed for the remainder of the day due to extreme crowds and safety concerns. Please note: all stores in the U.K. are reporting similar crowds and lines, and they can no longer accept additional Guests for this event. The response to our Pay Your Age Day event has been overwhelming and unprecedented. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding at this time."
Are you ready for an awesome deal from Build-a-Bear? They are running a Pay Your Age Day offer on 12th July where children pay £1 per year of their age for a bear! So a 4 year old can get a bear for £4, a 5 year old pays £5 and so on...
- Click here to sign up for Build-a-Bear Bonus Club*
- Click here for full details on Pay Your Age Day @ Build-a-Bear*
This offer is in store only, on Thursday 12th July, and is for Build-a-Bear Bonus Club Members only. The good news is if you're not already a member you can sign up for FREE now on the link above and take part in the offer. You just create an account and sign up for their free email newsletter, and you're in.
So get signed up, if you're not already, and keep checking your emails!
- Offer is in stores only, on 12th July 2018
- Limit is one per guest, and they have to be with you at the time of purchase.
- Each guest can purchase one furry friend for each person they are shopping with that day.
- No guest will pay more than £25 for a furry friend.
- Children under 1 year will pay £1.
- Offer is exclusive for Bonus Club Members to purchase, and the child must be present with them on the day.
- Some exclusions do apply, and outfits and accessories are extra.
- No birth certificate is required as proof of age.
- Offer is while stocks last.