It's the end of the month and pay day weekend for many, so the big stores are pulling out all the stops in a price war on toys. Mothercare and ELC have launched Pay Day Deals with big savings on some of their biggest selling and newest toys, including loads of Happyland toys.
The toys on offer are at the reduced prices for a few days only, ending on Wednesday 2nd November, so you don't have long to grab them. Here's the Happyland bargains that you can pick up:
- Happyland Jack and The Beanstalk* - was £40, now £30
- Happyland Sherwood Castle* - was £35, now £25
- Happyland Fantasy Palace* - was £35, now £25
- Happyland Gingerbread House* - was £40, now £30
- Happyland Doctor's Surgery* - was £16, now £11
- Happyland Forest Fairy Treehouse* - was £40, now £30
- Happyland Fairyland Bluebell Boot* - was £50, now £40
- Happyland Magical Windmill House* - was £35, now £25
- Happyland Wobble Along Hedgehog* - was £16, now £11
Click and collect is free on orders over £30 at both Mothercare and ELC, with smaller orders having a £1.50 click and collect charge. Home delivery charges start at £3.95 or it's free on orders over £40 from ELC, or orders over £50 at Mothercare.