Marks and Spencer clearly don't like to have a sale going on too long as they reduce those sale items right down until they are gone. This is the kind of sale I like. Sure, it's pot luck whether they have the size you need on the things you want but it's worth a look. There are lots of items slashed in price and a fair few are as little as £1.99 now. Availability isn't too bad as I type this but as the Childrenswear is selling for so cheap, sell outs are to be expected.
Here's a list of my top picks in the End of Sale at M&S:
- Leather T-Bar School Shoes (Younger Girls)* now £4.99-£6.99
- 10 Pack Cotton Rich Towelling Bibs* was £8 now £1.99
- Batman Stormwear Mac with Cape* now £4.99 to £9.99
- 4 Pairs of Cotton Rich Trainer Socks* now £1.49 to £2.99
- Girls' Stain Resistant Peter Pan Collar Summer School Dress*now £1.99 to £2.99
- Hello Kitty Pure Cotton T-Shirt* now £1.99
You can Click and Collect your sale bargains for FREE from a Marks and Spencer store near you or pay £3.50 to have them delivered to your front door.