Oh I am rather excited! F&F Clothing at Tesco have launched their Sale and it's a GOOD one! Items start from just 50p and there's so much to choose from. I warn you though, stock is flying off the virtual shelves, so be quick.
The Children's Sale section is the best. I am going to be skint by the end of today, but all my boys will have wardrobes full of new clothes.
Have a look at these prices:
- F&F Dinosaur Print Long Sleeve Bodysuit* was £1.50 now £1
- F&F Star Slogan Bodysuit* was £1.50 now £1
- F&F Santa Long Sleeve Bodysuit* was £2 now £1
- F&F Elfie Selfie Slogan Long Sleeve Bodysuit* was £2 now £1
- F&F Snowman Print Long Sleeve Bodysuit* was £2 now £1
- Hasbro My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Fleece Slippers* was £4.50 now £2
- F&F Unicorn Floral Print Long Sleeve T-Shirt* was £4 now £2
- Disney Minnie Mouse Glitter Print Leggings* was £4 now £2
- Sesame Street 2 Pack of Pyjamas* was £7 now £5
... and there's LOTS more to see!
You can Click and Collect for FREE and it can arrive as early as after 3pm tomorrow, meaning you'll have your order in time for Christmas. Standard Delivery is £3 and there's no guarantee it'll reach you before the 25th. However, they do offer Next Day Delivery for £5.95 if you're desperate.